St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love Love LOVE this product. I cannot speak for everyone else, but it works sooo good with my skin. It feels so great, I love how it feels as I am massaging it into my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft.
This product is amazing for the days your face feels gross. I get it at walmart. Its cheaper then every place I've looked. It helps get rid of the ruff feeling on my face and I've used it on my arms after the gym. If your looking for a scrub I'd suggest this one, its gentle on your face.
I began using this product as a teen and have used sporadically for years. Since I have done more experimenting and discovered less harsh defoliants for my changing and maturing skin I have used this less. My younger sister still appreciates using this product once weekly to "reset" her skin.
I do not recommend this. The little beads that are included in this get in your hair, eyebrows, and even your eyes.(when washing face) and they’re a pain! Also the price isn’t that reasonable! The generic brand is much better to use because the beads in it aren’t a pain and it still leaves your face smooth and it smells so much better!!:)
When I was younger I had a lot of breakouts. I bought this and fell in love with it. I love that it is a scrub. It gets deep down to get all the junk out of your skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. My acne started going away and I hardly get breakouts now since I’ve been using this. I will always buy this and you should too
This was a great product. It gave me clear super soft skin. I went thru a million bottles but now I try to refrain from using exfoliaters so much so I won't irritate my skin to much and cause more pimples but I would still recommend this product to others who doesn't have sensitive skin
This scrub leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. For a drugstore brand it does wonders at keeping my breakouts at bay. I would recommend this product to anyone!
I like this affordable scrub to really do a deep clean, but using it more than 2x a month really left my skin dry & irritated. I have sensitive skin & could only use it sparingly & not over do it. If you're looking for a daily cleaner or more than a few times a week this is not the one.
I love this facial cleanser especially because it has little scrubby particles in it. And when I’ve had a long day of work, I trust this product washes off all of dirt and oils that my face has collected. I definitely use this every night to ensure I don’t sleep with a dirty face
I love how this smells and it's pretty good for the price range but it's not the best I've tried. I would buy again but I do love switching it up so don't know when.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos