BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Adrianna G.
Love Love LOVE this product. I cannot speak for everyone else, but it works sooo good with my skin. It feels so great, I love how it feels as I am massaging it into my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft.
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
This product is amazing for the days your face feels gross. I get it at walmart. Its cheaper then every place I've looked. It helps get rid of the ruff feeling on my face and I've used it on my arms after the gym. If your looking for a scrub I'd suggest this one, its gentle on your face.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
I began using this product as a teen and have used sporadically for years. Since I have done more experimenting and discovered less harsh defoliants for my changing and maturing skin I have used this less. My younger sister still appreciates using this product once weekly to "reset" her skin.
Ava S.
I do not recommend this. The little beads that are included in this get in your hair, eyebrows, and even your eyes.(when washing face) and they’re a pain! Also the price isn’t that reasonable! The generic brand is much better to use because the beads in it aren’t a pain and it still leaves your face smooth and it smells so much better!!:)
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was younger I had a lot of breakouts. I bought this and fell in love with it. I love that it is a scrub. It gets deep down to get all the junk out of your skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. My acne started going away and I hardly get breakouts now since I’ve been using this. I will always buy this and you should too
Jeremy j.
Mobile, AL
This was a great product. It gave me clear super soft skin. I went thru a million bottles but now I try to refrain from using exfoliaters so much so I won't irritate my skin to much and cause more pimples but I would still recommend this product to others who doesn't have sensitive skin
Kaylie B.
This scrub leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. For a drugstore brand it does wonders at keeping my breakouts at bay. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove , OH
I like this affordable scrub to really do a deep clean, but using it more than 2x a month really left my skin dry & irritated. I have sensitive skin & could only use it sparingly & not over do it. If you're looking for a daily cleaner or more than a few times a week this is not the one.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I love this facial cleanser especially because it has little scrubby particles in it. And when I’ve had a long day of work, I trust this product washes off all of dirt and oils that my face has collected. I definitely use this every night to ensure I don’t sleep with a dirty face
Vanessa A.
Tamarac, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how this smells and it's pretty good for the price range but it's not the best I've tried. I would buy again but I do love switching it up so don't know when.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.