BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
this Apricot scrub is amazing. i use it for my whole body. i suffer from eczema on my upper arms, i use this scrub to make my skin smooth before i apply moisturizer. I find that i also have fresher and brighter looking skin on my legs and face when i use it twice a week. it clearly removes all dead skin cells and it is much more hygienic that a loofah brush.
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
I have used this cleansers since i hit puberty and it has never let me down, exfoliating my skin down to such a smooth surface and leaves me blemish free. I buy the tub now, last a lot longer. Between the smell & the richness of the product i am head over heels 👠 for this product ♥️
Cassie C.
AN ACTUAL GOD SEND!!! Over the summer I was struggling a little bit with my acne so I started experimenting a little bit with acne products. I did my research and a lot of people use this face scrub. I use this at least 3 times a week in the shower because too much exfoliation isn't good for your skin. It feels SOOOO good against my skin. The little bead thingies really get all the dead skin and gunk out of my pores which makes my skin feel super duper clean. It is a little drying, but I also don't use this alone so I'm not 100% sure if it is completely the fault of this scrub. (I also use african black soap). It's pretty gentle from what I can tell. It's funny because I am actually allergic to apricots, but I had no reaction to this scrub. Highly recommend! It isn't too pricey. I got it at Walmart!!!
Kirsten M.
Portland, OR
St Ives Apricot Scrub cleans and exfoliates my skin so well! It’s my favorite face wash. It never causes skin irritation to my sensitive skin like other face washes have. I don’t get other brands of Apricot scrub because they don’t smell good or clean as deep. It doesn’t make me break out and keeps my face color looking even. Any time I try another face wash I’m disappointed and always go back to this! It’s the best!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product . It does smell good and normally after i use it my skin feels great and soft. It is somewhat effective for my skin because i do see a decrease in the amount of breakouts but i feel like my skins gets very dry afterward. It is a good price for consumers ...definitely affordable.
Melinda M.
Cumming , GA
I have very problematic skin and this product has saved my life! It leaves my skin smooth and clean, just fresh! I use it about 3 to 4 times a week right before  a shower and it gets all the gunk and grime out of my pours. I will say it is a little on the drying side so if you have dry skin you may want to pair it with a hydrating lotion, serum, or mask. I have oily skin so it works very well for me.  Its a great price at walmart and it really goes a long way! I have been using it for a few years and will continue to use it!
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
I had no idea how bad this was for my skin until I started doing research and trying other face washes. It is a very damaging scrub but I have since used the remainder of my product as a body scrub and it works well that way to polish off dead skin. I just implore you not to use it on your face because I’ve caused damage to my skin and it actually made me more oily due to stripping the natural oil off my face!!
Sandy V.
I've been using this product since I was in middle school and I still love it to this day. I am now a senior in college and I am still continuing to use this product in my everyday routine. I use it once or twice a week so that it doesn't over dry my skin. I love the smell of this and how smooth it makes my face. Really recommend this product.
Genesis G.
People rave about how this skincare brand contains terrible ingredients, but literally every time I have a bad breakout, I will use this for a couple days and it will dramatically improve my skin and clear the breakout! The only down side to this is if your scrub too hard, you WILL cut your face with the little exfoliators! Haha so be gentle!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I really like this face scrub, I usually use it about 2 times a week. It's supper affordable and accessible, you can get it from any drugstore, walmart, target, etc. It smells nice and it does a really good job of exfoliating and getting rid of dead skin. My skin feels really nice and smooth after I use this and it's super nice for making makeup go on smoothly. It is a pretty harsh exfoliator so if you have really sensitive skin you might not want to choose this, I believe they also make light exfoliators but I've not tried those yet.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.