BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amy P.
LOVE THIS! My face always feels so clean after using it! It's fair in Price and helps rid my face of dry skin and blackheads! I use this ever morning!!! I typically buy this at Walmart! Love the smell as well!
Brittney L.
Baldwin, LA
So I've been looking for something to control my breakouts and I think this is it. I use this only in the morning and it does wonders for my face. Also I did experience a little irritation on the right side of my face under my eye, but I guess it was because I was a little harsh while applying the product.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
I've always struggled with randomly and really bad breakouts so I'm always looking for a face wash that will work its magic and clear my skin quickly. This did the trick! It smells good and actually works. Unlike some face washes that leave your skin feeling slick as though it still has soap on it, this comes off completely and makes your face feel like it just got a really good cleaning!
Amber L.
Greeley, CO
This stuff is amazing! The product smells delightful and the beads throughout the product seem to give my face a deep clean. I haven't had any major breakouts while using this. My face seems to have gotten a bit drier while using this which is the only downfall but other than that I really love this product and all st. Ives products!
Brenda V.
I purchased this scrub at a walgreens and the price is pretty affordable. It is a good scrub it feels like it really gets in your pores and takes all the oil and dirt off . It's a nice squeeze bottle so it's simple to use and get the announcement you need . The first time I used it , it did leave my face a bit dry but other than that it's pretty good and leaves my face feeling soft .
Maria H.
Springboro, OH
I've used everything from Proactive to Cetaphil to try and get acne and blemishes under control, and it seemed like everything was either too harsh, dried my face out, or was just a huge waste of money!

I was in Walmart and accidentally stumbled across the Apricot Scrub while searching for something worth my money that could exfoliate my skin, and might give me the desired results. I've only been using this product for about three months now, but it is hands down one of the favorite products I use in my cleansing routine.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Apricot Exfoliates are not smooth and therefore can leave small cuts in your skin. The plus side of the exfoliate is that it is natural and will not have a big impact on the environment like the plastic beads. The plastic beads are much better for your skin because they are perfectly round and smooth. I would recommend a chemical exfoliate like salicylic acid or Retin A. You can always ask your dermatologist. If you must do a mechanical exfoliation you are better off using a bad or something similar to a clarisonic.
Bella V.
Mabton, WA
Works really great for pimple sand helps a lot with breakouts. I bought it at target or depends where you like to go, but Walmart also works too. Ever since I have used it, it has helped my face stay clean and fresh, and feels like I don't have to use all sorts of facial products to prevent breakouts.
Maggie G.
Selinsgrove, PA
This was ok. My friend used it and it cleared her troubled skin right up. I used it and it did not completely clear my acne, but it did make my skin soft to the touch. So I guess it depends on your skin type and what you are looking for
Bayley M.
I remember using this for the first time when I was 12. It was a church lock-in and the girls were all getting facials and this is what we used. I loved it immediately and within the week I ran to the Dollar G and picked up a tube. I used it for the longest time and finally ran out. Unfortunately Dollar G stopped carrying it, but I have seen it around. I am really wanting to use this product again! It wasn't too rough, and made my skin feel completely new! The apricot smell is very complimenting as well. I say it's worth a try.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.