BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have always used this product as my go to cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It also has a great scent and worth the money being inexpensive.
An-Tuyen N.
I've used the St. Ives brand for years and it has never done me wrong. As long as you don't use it everyday, it works as advertised. I wash my face in the shower usually, and this leaves my skin feeling baby soft. And whenever I use it I get compliments on my skin. It is an extremely abrasive scrub but I personally prefer that because it feels like it's really cleaning your skin. Love this product and the line in general! But I wouldn't recommend if you prefer a more gentle scrub. I believe they make or made a sensitive skin scrub that I used to use daily that also works very well. But it may be harder to find or discontinued.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
While this scrub smells great and has a neat look to it, it can be harsh for some people. If a scrub is too hard, it can leave microscopic cuts in the skin. I don't necessarily recommend using a scrub twice a day. You should exfoliate once a day or even 2-3 times a week. It's a good product to use if you don't have a lot of money. I didn't find many results with this and I did have issues with bumps in my skin and it was too rough on me. It is probably one of the best smelling scrubs I've ever used but it made my skin worse more than better.
Leanna S.
Weslaco , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this on my face about 3 days a week. I personally have sensitive skin, and I do not like to dry out my face. That tends to happen to me a lot with face products. So I like to space out the amount of times that I use this face wash. I love the smell, and the texture of the product is great. I find the price of this product affordable at $3-4 a bottle. I also use one that has green tea in it. I love the smell of that one as well, and it works well with acne skin. I do not get break outs often but when I do, I always use these face scrubs.
Emily W.
Reseda, CA
I used to have really bad skin in middle school and half of high school. (didn't we all). I had tried so many different kinds of products that were supposed to help even on of the number one products Proactive. It did absolutely nothing. Then about my sophomore or junior year a guy I was dating told me I should use St.Ives. My skin has never looked better. Seriously. It changed my skin for ever. My face is silky smooth. Not one blemish. I also use it to shave my legs sometimes. It makes them crazy soft, also. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Especially if you feel like you have lost hope in finding the right skin prodoct for you.
Kenyatta B.
Baltimore, MD
St. Ives was amongst some of the maaaannnnnyyyyy facial washes I have used. I've struggled with acne and blemishes my whole life and it's really hard finding something that works. St. Ives scrub did not make my face any worse, but I do not feel like I saw major improvements. Products work differently on different people, so I'd still say it's a product worth trying and it's not expensive at all.
Rebekah T.
Athens, GA
I have always heard this product is great and decided to try it out a few weeks ago. I have somewhat sensitive skin so naturally I was a little hesitant to use it. However, after just a few weeks of using it, I'm in love. The bottle says you can use it 1-3 times a day but I normally use the scrub every other night. This scrub doesn't irritate my skin and I have seen a decrease in the amount of blemishes I get. This product doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry which I have found in other products. I always feel refreshed after using it!
Allie O.
Buford, GA
I used this when I was in Junior high before I discovered "The Other Stuff" such as pore cleansers, other exfoliants, charcoal scrubs etc. This was a simple drug store buy that would wash away dirty skin and leave your pores feeling like they just got a real nice scrubbing.

It is gritty which I like in scrubs but a little too gritty. It's like washing your face with sand.. which in junior high I needed all the scrub in a face wash that I could get.. now that I'm a little older if you aren't very gentle with this scrub it could redden your skin.
Melanie D.
I love this face wash!!! It has been my favorite for the longest time now! I first found it in my mothers "make up bag" years ago, & I have basically been using the product since! I love that it's a scrub, & the little "grains" make my skin so soft, & "fresh" afterwards! I have "normal" skin, not oily, not dry, & it seems to keep any break outs @ a minimum!!! I can't say enough good things about this wash! I continue to buy St Ives. I love the brand itself.
Abbey B.
Pinckney, MI
I have been using this for 4 years now and I've repurchased it so many times. It's cleansing and exfoliating and doesn't have a ton of harsh chemicals in it. If you have skin that is prone to acne do not over wash with this or maybe try another product. This will dry you out so you really can only use this every couple of days. I will continue to repurchase this for probably the rest of my life.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.