BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this face scrub! I use it daily! It makes your skin feel so clean, fresh, and soft! I use this on my body in the shower too! It makes my skin smooth! I also love the way it smells! It smells fruity, but not overpowering! I also love that the defoliators in the scrub are natural! I really love St. Ives Apricot Scrub! Its great stuff!
Alexandra G.
Orlando, FL
I've use this scrub since I was in high school. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your face so smooth! I normally use it at nights before going to bed
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
Used to use this all the time, great price and smell. However I used it some much my skin got used to it and didn’t have the same effect anymore. But definitely good for the price.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
I used this when I was in Junior high before I discovered "The Other Stuff" such as pore cleansers, other exfoliants, charcoal scrubs etc. This was a simple drug store buy that would wash away dirty skin and leave your pores feeling like they just got a real nice scrubbing.

It is gritty which I like in scrubs but a little too gritty. It's like washing your face with sand.. which in junior high I needed all the scrub in a face wash that I could get.. now that I'm a little older if you aren't very gentle with this scrub it could redden your skin.
Audra B.
Lincoln Park, MI
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used this for YEARS, it make your face feel so soft, not expensive at all, doo worth it, I get it at Meijers & I always get extra when it is on sale, will buy it again & again!
Emily W.
Reseda, CA
I used to have really bad skin in middle school and half of high school. (didn't we all). I had tried so many different kinds of products that were supposed to help even on of the number one products Proactive. It did absolutely nothing. Then about my sophomore or junior year a guy I was dating told me I should use St.Ives. My skin has never looked better. Seriously. It changed my skin for ever. My face is silky smooth. Not one blemish. I also use it to shave my legs sometimes. It makes them crazy soft, also. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Especially if you feel like you have lost hope in finding the right skin prodoct for you.
Abbey B.
Pinckney, MI
I have been using this for 4 years now and I've repurchased it so many times. It's cleansing and exfoliating and doesn't have a ton of harsh chemicals in it. If you have skin that is prone to acne do not over wash with this or maybe try another product. This will dry you out so you really can only use this every couple of days. I will continue to repurchase this for probably the rest of my life.
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
I love this scrub!!

When you use it you really feel the exfoliating salts on your face. They are not cheap with their ingredients in this scrub not one bit. After you're done washing your face you do see and feel a difference. It has salicylic acid which by the way is great for white heads. I have white heads around my nose area. Just using this scrub for a about a week you can see the white heads disappear. My pores shrinked where my white heads were, my face feels smoother everything just feels great after I use it.
Amber C.
Somersworth, NH
My all time favorite facial scrub! Gentle enough for every day use on sensitive skin but still scrubs away dirt and really clears up acne! I have been using this for years and I do not think I will ever buy another brand of facial wash. AND- It's super inexpensive! You can't go wrong with this. Just make sure you also use a moisturizer because It can probably be drying if you use it every day.
Danyel S.
Carson City, NV
This is the only scrub I use on my face. I've used this product since I was a kid and I LOVE it. I've tried several other products before and have had terrible reactions to them. While I agree with some of the other reviews that St. Ives can be a bit rough on your face, I find that using another product in their line can be good and should be explored. They offer a green tea scrub that is AMAZING and super gentle on the face. The apricot scrub though is my favorite and I will continue to use it. Love this product and love the results it gives.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.