BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
This is the one product mom always tells me to use for dry skin and when I'm in need of a good exfoliating session. Must be easy with it on the face, but perfect for hands, elbows, and feet. Gets rid of that top layer of dead skin and leaves skin feeling fresh, healthy, and clean.

St. Ives has been around for awhile and never seems to disappoint even with an array of other products fighting for the spotlight in the beauty/wellness section. St. Ives is affordable, smells great, and can easily be found at grocery markets, targets, walmarts, etc.
Jessica G.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FACE WASH AND THE PRICE IS RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP, my face feels brand new after i wash it with this! I usually purchase this at Target... would recommend
Amber H.
Salinas, CA
I loved using this as a teenager. A couple months ago I remembered this product and went looking for it in the store. I found that they now have a couple different types depending on skin type. I picked up the timeless skin renew & firm & found I like it just as much as I did when I was younger. Great scent and the exfoliating scrub pieces aren't too big or harsh. Love this product!
Melissa F.
Saint Cloud
Favorite face scrubs!and it works for kids too cause it dont run in their eyes and they can apply it themselves as well as their easy bottle to get the product out
Kennedi B.
Conway, SC
This is a product that I have used since middle school. It is a great product for getting rid of blackheads and general acne. It is very cheap and you can get it pretty much anywhere. My only problem with this product is that it contains microbeads, and they're not good for your face if they are to get stuck in your pores. I haven't had any get stuck in my pores, but I do know it happens all the time.
Ashley L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love how gritty it is and it gets rid of all my dry skin. I love using it once or twice a week along with my regular face wash. I will continue to purchase this.
Sarah S.
Hummelstown, PA
This used to be my right hand man in skincare, until I searched it on the web. Just type "St Ives apricot scrub toxicity" into your search bar and the information you find there will do all the talking for me. Or check it out on ewg.org, a database of beauty products that lets you know just how safe your products are. All in all, the scrub isn't absolutely horrible for your skin, but the 'all natural' claim is a little sketchy and apricot is actually one of the last ingredients listed on the back.
Lyn N.
This product is amazing. It smells so good and is good for your skin. I use this pretty much every other day and it helps to prevent cystic pimples on my face. It doesn’t irritate my dry and sensitive skin, either.
Frankie R.
I have mixed feelings about this product.

Let me start off by saying that I would NEVER use it on my face. The shards (yes, jagged shards) of apricot pit can very easily cause small fissures in your skin, spreading the bacteria trapped under the skin and causing more acne. It is far too rough.

That being said, I love using this to exfoliate my legs and feet! Exfoliating before shaving can help get a closer shave and reduce ingrown hairs, and this does a great job of that! It is inexpensive and good for sensitive skin ON THE BODY, not the face.
Denali G.
Tempe
I love this stuff I would really recommend this if you are looking to exfoliate your sling three to two times a week the price is amazing it is very in experience
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.