St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I received this is one of my vox boxes like 6months ago and I am so grateful I did! This is my favorite exfoliator! And it is super affordable, which is a huge deal for a college student. I was never one to have acne, instead I just get a couple pimples every now and again. I can thank my mom for that. This scrub helps clear them right up! Thank you influenster because this is a product I will continue to buy.
Loved this facial scrub. Cleans deep into the skin and takes off the dead skin cells. It helped with my acne prone skin and will most definitely recommend to anyone.
I like this product. I used to use it but stopped for a while. Not pricey at all. Good value. I am thinking about using this again. I am a repeat user.
I usually use the product 2 times a week. I love the results. My acne has significantly decreased. Besides, it cleans my face and removes the impurities from my skin.
I used to use pro active but then I got sick of all of the steps so a friend recommended me to St. Ives. St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control scrub feels so much more refreshing! It has also done a much better job of preventing blemishes. I use it every time in the shower followed by a little bit of the green tea scrub to minimize my pores. Put on a little moisturizer when you're done and you have a smooth clean face!
I love this scrub. I use this as on a low key spa day. Oh the smell of apricots. I truly think it's a hidden gem. It exfoliates nice too. I can't recommend this enough
Only face wash I use. I love how exfoliating it is. Used it since I was a teenager, won't ever use anything else. Also, love that it doesn't have plastic microbeads.
Great weekly exfoliate especially if you have acne. Product smells wonderful and feels nice on the skin. Use every other day to see great results. This gentle cleanser leaves the face clean and smooth. A repetitive buy
St. Ives scrub is a bit harsh on your face, but I still like to use it on my face for the results. I also love using it on other parts on my body for the same result
Having been to a dermatologist before, I am always told NOT to buy St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. For one, the little beads, under a microscope, supposedly tear up your skin more than it does it any good. But y'know, I've been using St. Ive's for a while, and if I hadn't picked up my Clarisonic Mia, I'd still be using St. Ive's for all of my skincare needs. It just does the trick! It does a great job moisturizing and exfoliating, and my skin always feels so soft after I hop out of the shower (which is when I apply it). I haven't noticed any irritation from using the product, and it seems to do well with fighting against my acne! I can't really complain. Maybe my dermatologists are wrong?
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos