BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
I used to use this product fairly regularly but then I realized just how much damage it was actually doing to my skin. and it was actually making my skin even more dry.. and the scrub is way too harsh. and the all natural claims are not true at all. if you look at the ingredients on the tube just look at where apricot actually is on the list, you'll probably be surprised. this product was just not for me.
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
I am a Master Cosmetologist and work for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. We spend most of our days at the Spa picking Apricot pieces out of people's pores because consumers are over-scrubbing their faces! Over- use of this product will result in a total laser resurfacing procedure that is very painful and expensive! For the life of your skin, please, do not use this! Don't forget to tell your friends!
Genesis V.
riverview
Hands down one of my favorite scrubs. It’s really affordable and it works wonders🙌🏼 I buy this product all time and always make sure I have a bottle in my bathroom.
Miriam M.
homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't noticed to much of a difference when I use it every day but if I use it every other day my face feels super refreshed and leaves a light tingly sensation.
Carla G.
I think I've been using this over 10 years! I'm 30 and fight hormonal acne STILL and this stuff whether you use let sit on overly broken out skin or can use it to GENTLY scrub and exfoliate is a key to helping achieve and maintain clear skin. If you over scrub and hurt
Your skin no it won't help, but the right usage the right frequency for your skin and the blackheads and cysts will be managed perfectly!
Jennifer S.
Tonawanda, NY
I remember purchasing this when I was younger and it came in a jar. I quickly learned that a little goes a long way and I found that I had the best results during the summer time when I would be outside, hot and or sweaty. I think the most important thing with this is to make sure to use a moisturizer. I think the product has a pleasant smell and thick consistency. I have never used this product everyday, but rather in addition with other cleansers that do not exfoliate.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use to be one of my favorites used it almost daily till I started using facial wipes that had a lighter exfoliate. It works well. The smell is nice and peachy clean.
Belle A.
I used the product when I was young and it really helped keep my face clean and smooth. i stopped using it after a few years to try for a more natural approach to keeping my skin clean. I decided to go back after some changes to my skin and while it does a good job cleaning and making me feel fresh, the scrub seems to feel harsher than it use to and sometimes, i do not feel that it cleaned my skin thoroughly. Also, I heard of how it leaves small tears on your skin and that is a big no no for me so will probably stop using before I cause more damage to my face.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an oldie but a great goody! I think I've been using this product on and off for over 10 years. It's a gentle facial scrub and has a light scent. This is a great value because I think it's only three or four dollars.
Megan D.
Kettering, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had a recent medical procedure that left me with very sticky irritating residue all over my forehead and hair line along with an rather bad breakout across my forehead. I was frustrated and discouraged, so I went to the pharmacy to speak with the pharmacist about something that would not only help get the residue off, but also aid in clearing up the breakout because it was rather embarrassing. She recommended this product. It was awesome! After about three gentle scrubs, I was able to get the super sticky gooey residue off of my forehead and within 5 days the really bad breakout was cleared up nicely. I have nothing but praises for this product. I now keep this in my shower and use it twice a week or so as maintenance for my face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.