St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
So I do like this stuff but it isn't good for your face! The scrub pieces are actually too large and abrasive to remove skin without also damaging your delicate skin on your face. Be careful with this stuff because while you want to remove dead skin you also don't want to damage the new layers. Better products for cleaning skin without drying it out and scratching it are cleansers that have gylcolic and salicylic acid because they will kill bacteria that forms and then use a facial cleanser with a clarisonic instead to remove the dead skin without harming new layers.
One of my go two cleansers. After using this face wash, my face always feels very clean and smooth. This is one item I buy always if I run out of it. It is a must have for acne prone skin.
I usually use the product 2 times a week. I love the results. My acne has significantly decreased. Besides, it cleans my face and removes the impurities from my skin.
The apricot scrub from St. Ives is the definition of getting a bang for your buck! It lasts for a long time and it keeps my skin fresh and exfoliated without having any harsh effects! I always have this cleanser handy.
Loved this facial scrub. Cleans deep into the skin and takes off the dead skin cells. It helped with my acne prone skin and will most definitely recommend to anyone.
I like this product. I used to use it but stopped for a while. Not pricey at all. Good value. I am thinking about using this again. I am a repeat user.
Great weekly exfoliate especially if you have acne. Product smells wonderful and feels nice on the skin. Use every other day to see great results. This gentle cleanser leaves the face clean and smooth. A repetitive buy
Me gusta bastante este producto como un scrub diario o interndiario, pues las particulas son muy pequeñas y no es tan agresivo con el rostro, en cuanto a la desaparicion d puntos negros he notado que han disminuido, pero en general llevo una rutina de cidados para eso, asi que no puedo decir que sea el 100% este rpoducto, sin embargo, me gusta abstante el trabajo que hace, me deja el rostro fresco y tiene un aroma agradable
I love this scrub. I use this as on a low key spa day. Oh the smell of apricots. I truly think it's a hidden gem. It exfoliates nice too. I can't recommend this enough
I was literally ADDICTED to this stuff when I was a teenager. My skin was pretty oily and while I wouldn't break out very much (maybe one or two volcanoes around that time of month), I did and still do have a lot of blackheads. In terms of the blackheads I maybe only saw a little bit of improvement, but my skin always felt so baby smooth and soft after using this face scrub for a while. It also smells great, and its a fantastic value for the price you pay! It is a bit rough if you have sensitive skin, which is why I've had to move away from it as I've gotten older.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos