St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great weekly exfoliate especially if you have acne. Product smells wonderful and feels nice on the skin. Use every other day to see great results. This gentle cleanser leaves the face clean and smooth. A repetitive buy
I absolutely love this scrub! The scent to the apricot scrub is to die. St. Ives never fails! I have owned various scrubs from this brand but this one is my favorite! It not only leaves your face feeling fresh and clean but it leaves it so smooth! I have a very oily face and this scrub just controls it. It also prevents any acne from showing up, I haven't broken out since using it! So in love. Definitely recommend.
I rated this product 5 stars because it is wonderful! You get a lot of product for the price. I love the subtle scent and the feeling of my skin after each use.
I received this is one of my vox boxes like 6months ago and I am so grateful I did! This is my favorite exfoliator! And it is super affordable, which is a huge deal for a college student. I was never one to have acne, instead I just get a couple pimples every now and again. I can thank my mom for that. This scrub helps clear them right up! Thank you influenster because this is a product I will continue to buy.
This product lasts a long time. I love the sand texture. It helps to clean my pores. I only wish the packaging was a little different. I use this in the shower and it washes away easily without leaving my face greasy.
Absolutely one of my all time favorite face scrub cleansers. It’s affordable works great and smells amazing. My skin always feels fresh and looks great after using this
Works very well and exfoliates my skin while still keeping my impurities and blemishes at bay. I use this once or twice a day just depending on what i have going on.
Me gusta bastante este producto como un scrub diario o interndiario, pues las particulas son muy pequeñas y no es tan agresivo con el rostro, en cuanto a la desaparicion d puntos negros he notado que han disminuido, pero en general llevo una rutina de cidados para eso, asi que no puedo decir que sea el 100% este rpoducto, sin embargo, me gusta abstante el trabajo que hace, me deja el rostro fresco y tiene un aroma agradable
I like this product. After I wash my face it's really soft but I don't know if it really works because I haven't been using if for that long and I see no difference.
I used to use pro active but then I got sick of all of the steps so a friend recommended me to St. Ives. St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control scrub feels so much more refreshing! It has also done a much better job of preventing blemishes. I use it every time in the shower followed by a little bit of the green tea scrub to minimize my pores. Put on a little moisturizer when you're done and you have a smooth clean face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos