BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a huge exfoliating / scrub fan! This product is effective and makes my skin feel clean. You can purchase it at Target, Walgreens, Walmart, CVS & Ulta. I’ve used this product for years & would recommend it.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this all the time. I have always had acne and never was able to control it but with this twice daily I have been acne free for years. I love the scent and that I can use it multiple times per day and week without hurting my skin.
The grains are tough enough to take off all the dead skin but not so much that they tear your skin apart like others. I love the fact that it is from St. Ives and that it is eco friendly because I don't want any chemicals on my skin. I truly do recommend this to anyone trying to get clean, beautiful skin. It is worth looking for and keeping up with.
Sondra S.
Mesa, Az
I LOVE this stuff!  I use it every single day in the shower.  I've used this since I was about fourteen so that means I've washed my face with this for 36 years.  That's right, I'm turning 50 in a few days.  I highly recomend this product because my face doesn't feel clean without it. AND, my teenage years were not spent popping zits all the time because I used this product.  Try it.  You will love it too.  In fact, I have 3 bottles in my shower right now!  Can't Live without it!  #LoveStIves
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this scrub a lot since it always leaves my skin feeling super smooth afterwards. I have sensitive skin and this rarely bothers my skin unless I'm extra vigorous during the application. I always use it in the shower and have also used it on my legs which leaves them feeling super smooth. However, I've read that they use walnuts and this isn't good for your skin. So I use it minimally now because I just haven't found something that gives me as good of an exfoliation. I can't quite give it up. So just a word of warning to you guys.
Chelsea D.
Dayton, KY
This product does not deserve all of the great feedback it is getting, in my opinion. It's purpose is to prevent & control breakouts, right? BULL! This scrub gave me HORRIBLE breakouts resulting in scarring. Like I told a user who was curious on purchasing this, do not!, you're seriously better off making a homemade scrub. This doesn't have a tolerable abrasive feeling, it is way too abrasive; left my face chapped EVERY time I used it. Please, do not waste your money, ladies. I honestly don't know how people can speak so nicely about it, maybe they don't like being harsh?
Laura C.
It's a good face wash for exfoliating but it feels a little rough on my skin in my opinion. It kind of let me down. It dries up my skin a lot too. I bought it at CVS.
Taylor T.
Averill Park, NY
I LOVE this as an exfoliating scrub. It really clears the dry skin, it keeps acne away and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also has a lovely scent.
Rachel G.
Ontario, CA
I have used this product as well as the invigorating scrub for years and I love it just as much as when I first tried it. I have very sensitive skin, so many products irritate my skin, make it red or blotchy, and even dry. But St. Ives leaves my skin clean and free of any redness or sensitiveness. I do use a moisturizer, but I don't always need to with this product, as it usually moisturizes pretty well on its own.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I rated this product 5 stars because it is wonderful! You get a lot of product for the price. I love the subtle scent and the feeling of my skin after each use.
Kim R.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use pro active but then I got sick of all of the steps so a friend recommended me to St. Ives. St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control scrub feels so much more refreshing! It has also done a much better job of preventing blemishes. I use it every time in the shower followed by a little bit of the green tea scrub to minimize my pores. Put on a little moisturizer when you're done and you have a smooth clean face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.