BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lizbeth C.
I stumbled across this scrub about a week ago and I love it! I've been using it every other day and OMG! It leaves my skin so smooth and soft I just love it! I have acne prone skin, and I have normal to dry skin, and this helps to smooth out my skin and makes me look rejuvenated. I also use this on my back and bum(lol) yes my bum because it literally makes it feel like a "baby's bottom" I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jadelynn R.
Logan
Makes your skin very very dry especially after a couple uses. Does have nice packaging though! Disappointing for sure I would not recommend if u already have dry skin.
Reem A.
Love love love this stuff! It really gets deep into your pores and clears every thing out, and it also smooths out your skin amazingly with the exfoliating particles. My face always feels so refreshed and clean after using it. It works great for my oily acne prone skin. Although I do not recommend it to anyone with generally sensitive skin or anyone with sensitivity to salicylic acid as it can cause a bad reaction to your skin.
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you're looking for brighter, smoother skin, this product is for you.  The scrubbies do a great job or removing dead skin cells and leaving you look bright and refreshed.
Jess A.
I brought about 5 bottles of this because it was on sale. It did it’s job. Wasn’t bad but wasn’t great either. I am on the last bottle I have and won’t be buying more.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scrub! I have A TON of acne products, hoping to find the "holy grail" of skin clearing washes, moisturizers, and others. This is by far the best scrub I have used and it clears my face instantly, along with that it isn't harsh on the skin. That was a concern of mine since I do have sensitive skin and am always afraid of severe drying. Which has happened. :/

This product does no such thing and I absolutely love it. ❤️
Alison H.
Lebanon, OR
I have been using this scrub a few times a week for many years. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I will continue to use this as my exfoliating scrub. Great price!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
When I used to have acne problems in HS a few years ago, I LOVED this scrub. It smells amazing and isn't harsh on sensitive skin. Use it twice a day if you have acne-prone dry, normal, combo, oily or sensitive skin! This is one of those rare products that I find works on all skin types. The price makes it a steal, and I cannot tell you how much it helped me; not only did it get rid of existing acne after about a week of use, but it also prevented most of my acne from coming back!! It's a cleanser and mild exfoliator in one; anyone with acne concerns should really give this a shot.
Jessica H.
Lauderdale , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this, some exfoliating products aren't enough for me and this one is great. I picked it up randomly one time years ago and have been getting it ever since
Tain J.
LA PORTE, IN
Love it. Love the smell. And was my go to face wash​ for the longest time. The consistency is nice too...its a scrub but not overly rough. Leaves your face feeling super refreshed.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.