St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I haven't used this in awhile but I do remember liking this scrub. I feel like the "scrubbies" were just right and helped my skin feel really clean! I have purchased it for my husband and he enjoyed it, although he could not tell the difference between this and other face scrubs. I will be purchasing this for my son in the near future (he just started JR High) so I think it's safe to say that this is my "GO TO" face scrub from the drugstore.
I need sandpaper to control the flaky patches between my eyebrows. This is the next best thing. Some might think it's too harsh of an exfoliate, but I think it's PERFECT.
The first time I used this product I was twelve. Acne had been my biggest fear in middle school (I pretty much had clear skin but if I broke out it was noticeable and embarrassing) I started washing my face earlier on but as I researched I found that using a facial scrub every other day prevents dead skin cells from building up on your faces surface ( which leads to yucky acne). I love this product. I love the smell, it wakes me up. I really love how after I rinse the scrub off my face my skin feels so smooth. I totally recommend this product to others who want their skin soft, smooth, and clean
Awesome face wash! It is the perfect amount of exfoliation, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a good face wash!
I have combination skin. I'm always looking for a product that is good for both keeping my skin clear and exfoliating. I wanted to try this particular product because first off I really like St. Ives products. I love that this particular product is oil-free and has natural exfoliants. I use this product once a week because I like how soft it leaves my skin after exfoliating it. It smells okay too. As for blackheads and acne it hasn't necessarily cleared my skin up as well as changing my eating habits has. It really just works really well to make my skin softer and smoothr, but not 100% clear.
DO NOT GET THIS. I heard good things about it on teen vogue and I had to try it but wow it is WAY too drying. It will dry out the toughest skin!!! Cheap but not worth it
I used to use this brand before I really learned about skincare. This product is so bad for your skin, because you are thinking that you are deep cleansing your skin, but in reality you are creating tiny cuts. The microbeads are not rounded, but more like a pointy ball if that makes sense. The tiny cuts that they cause are microscratches, which can lead to inflection in the skin, uneven skin tone, aging and even cause horrible texture. It's too harsh for facial skin.
This product has helped my skin get to a soft touch. I have oily skin and I thought I'd never have clear skin. I use this product every week in order to not irritate my skin. This great exfoliator doesn't feel drying at all after it's removed. Also, the scent is absolutely delicious. This product feels so refreshing as it works its magic on the skin. Also, I think it comes at a pretty affordable price for the amount of product received
This scrub is far too rough for a face. The center is nice but the grit of the exfoliants it’s far too large and could easily damaged the delicate skin of the face. My face was irritated after using it. I would not recommend.
I used this for years before I when to the dermatologist for my skin. It worked well but the major issues was how drying it was for my skin. It is an aggressive scrub, but pair it with a great moisturizer and it does wonders.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos