BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
I haven't used this in awhile but I do remember liking this scrub. I feel like the "scrubbies" were just right and helped my skin feel really clean! I have purchased it for my husband and he enjoyed it, although he could not tell the difference between this and other face scrubs. I will be purchasing this for my son in the near future (he just started JR High) so I think it's safe to say that this is my "GO TO" face scrub from the drugstore.
Courtney L.
Fort Morgan, CO
St Ives scrubs are my favorite. Quick and easy steps make it practical. The fresh enjoyable scent lasts. And the scrub material itself is gentle, but has enough substance to really break down the material with those pores.
Hayley S.
Lehighton, PA
This is a nice scrub to use when you need a little exfoliation. I use it in the shower, and it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It has a very light scent, and is very gentle on your skin, which is nice. You don't have to use much at all, maybe and amount the size of a pea (so it lasts forever!) I buy this at my local Walmart, it's a little over $3.50 a bottle. So you get a lot of bang for your buck! I would definitely recommend it.
Lindsey S.
Louisville, KY
I use this scrub every night before bed and it is the only thing I've found that keeps my acne under control! It is a scrub, so it can be a little rough, but I have never had issues with it irritating my skin. After using it, my skin feels soft. I also love the smell - fresh apricot smell without being overwhelming. I highly recommend this - I have used many different products for acne. This one has been the best and you can't beat the price!
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro , GA
The Good:
I love the smell. It smells really good and the exfoliating beads really make my face feel clean. I love how big and full of product the bottle is. I like the overall design of the product.
The Bad:
I was so hopeful that this could be a product that was good for me and my face, but it isn't. I immediately broke out all around my mouth with fine, little bumps. I only used this product once! My face, which was slightly broken out before use, became even more inflamed and broken out. I think my skin is just too sensitive for this product. I know that when I eat citrusy fruits I get fine bumps around my mouth. So maybe the apricot is what messed me up. Also if you are already broken out, I suggest that you wait until your skin is clear before you exfoliate otherwise the beads might make things worse. I know that this is an exfoliating product but the beads in the product were soooo rough on my skin to the point where it hurt even on my damp skin. I love the thought behind this product, but it just wasn't for me. Hopefully it works for other people.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome face wash! It is the perfect amount of exfoliation, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a good face wash!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This face scrub smells very nice. and I love the micro scrubbers in it the scrub away the dirt and dry skin. I would recommend this to someone for daily facial cleaning.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
DO NOT GET THIS. I heard good things about it on teen vogue and I had to try it but wow it is WAY too drying. It will dry out the toughest skin!!! Cheap but not worth it
Evelyn K.
San Leandro, CA
I have tried scrubs from drugstores to high-end, and this scrub does do the job but I just didn't really like the feeling. It was like being smothered in something greasy, and it left such an odd feeling on my skin- like my pores were getting clogged. I know it's suppose to be the opposite, but this is my experience with them! I actually didn't see any of my blackheads disappear...I'm guessing it's just to prevent blackheads to pop up. The smell is nice though...Would I repurchase it though? Probably not. There are definitely better scrubs than this. You guys should try the Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Scrub if you're in great need of making those blackheads disappear!
I used this for years before I when to the dermatologist for my skin. It worked well but the major issues was how drying it was for my skin. It is an aggressive scrub, but pair it with a great moisturizer and it does wonders.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.