BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am a product whore. I have used every imaginable cleaner there is to see if maybe one with clean my skin without leaving me extremely 1. brken out 2. grimy feeling and this scrub eliminates both. not only does it help my acne problems, but target seels the store brand version of this too. Ive used it for yrs to help my skin and get some radiance to boot.I live by this stuff. I have terrible skin, and I breakout all the time. This face wash literally calms my skin and makes it smoothr than smooth. There's only a few washes I can count on to not make me break out, and this is one of them. Also, it's not pricey

Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
I've used this in the past and while it feels nice and moisturizing, I didn't see any improvements in my skin or feel that it did anything special to it. I think that this would probably work best for normal skin types, because my skin has problems with hyperpigmentation from acne and abrasive physical scrubs or exfoliants can actually irritate the skin and cause more dark spots. I feel that products such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinol that attack acne and stimulate skin cell turnover on a chemical level are probably better suited for what this is made for and does a better job by a landslide.
Abigail M.
Allegan, MI
I use this every morning. I love this product. Everything about it is amazing, the feel, the scent, the results. It’s so nice to just have a simple cleanser, that also does a nice exfoliating job at the same time.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I have very dry skin and I needed a good exfoliating cleanser to help get rid of my flaky skin. I picked this up at my local Walmart because the price was relatively cheap and I recalled hearing good reviews on Pinterest. I took it home and tried it out and now it is a part of my weekly skin care routine! I typically use this once or twice a week before bed. And then I follow it up with a thick night time moisturizer. The next morning my pores are minimized and my skin feels fresh and new! I love this product because it makes it harder for my makeup to find my dry patches on my face. Definitely recommend this!
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this scrub occasionally until I read an article about how bad it is for your skin. Essentially the scrubbing beads in this (what exfoliates your skin) are jagged rather than smooth, so when you are rubbing it across your face it is actually creating micro tears in your skin. This can cause redness, irritation, scarring, and broken capillaries. This is true of most all apricot scrubs, not just this brand, because it just the nature of the apricot pit to be jagged when it is broken. Avoid apricot scrubs all together and opt for a different formula, or even a homemade scrub of honey, sugar, and olive oil.
Ciera M.
For dry skin users it is pertinent that you exfoliate. This product would be amazing if the exfoliant wasn’t so abrasive. If you are dry like me only use this product and once every week and a half to avoid over drying
melissa b.
I love love love this facial scrub. I use this on my face 2 times a week. My skin always feels extra smooth and soft, and my makeup goes on more evenly. Its a must have.
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
I am a repeat user. I love the smell of this scrub and that it has 2% salicylic acid. I've used this for years. The problem with this scrub is that the apricot scrubby peices are too abrasive for anyones skin. They will actually cause tuny tears in your skin. I do believe that this scrub is gentle enough not to strip your skin of natural oils but for the face i believe a chemical exfoliant is better unless the scrubby peices are small and not to sharp. I would recommend this as more of a body scrub than a face scrub.
member-884f3
I think this is one of the core pieces in my skin care routine and has been for 5 years now. It's so reliable and I always come back to it. I look forward to using it once a week and making my skin baby soft again. It's essential.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always get this at Walmart. They always have a great price in this product. I like that is in inexpensive compared to a lot of face cleaners. I like how it scrubs your face with out being abrasive on the skin. I also like the smell of it. It doesn't smell to strong and actually has a real refreshing feeling on your face. I love how it makes my face fee clean without feeling dry. I think its great product to use more than once a day without your skin feeling dry and pealing that I have a problem with other products.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.