BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jamie V.
Pinebluff
This used to be my every day face cleanser as a teen. I like this product because its scrubs away all of the dirt and oil from your skin and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I still use it when i want to switch up my routine.
Jessica L.
Staten Island, NY
Love love love this product!!! Clears up my faces quickly without drying it out. Its always my go to product when ive fallen behind on my routine. It clears everything up.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
I've used this in the past and while it feels nice and moisturizing, I didn't see any improvements in my skin or feel that it did anything special to it. I think that this would probably work best for normal skin types, because my skin has problems with hyperpigmentation from acne and abrasive physical scrubs or exfoliants can actually irritate the skin and cause more dark spots. I feel that products such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinol that attack acne and stimulate skin cell turnover on a chemical level are probably better suited for what this is made for and does a better job by a landslide.
Daniela R.
Huntington Pk, CA
I use this scrub every single day and I am in love! This is honestly the best product for my skin. I have sensitive skin and I have found that this works best with my skin.
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this scrub occasionally until I read an article about how bad it is for your skin. Essentially the scrubbing beads in this (what exfoliates your skin) are jagged rather than smooth, so when you are rubbing it across your face it is actually creating micro tears in your skin. This can cause redness, irritation, scarring, and broken capillaries. This is true of most all apricot scrubs, not just this brand, because it just the nature of the apricot pit to be jagged when it is broken. Avoid apricot scrubs all together and opt for a different formula, or even a homemade scrub of honey, sugar, and olive oil.
Abigail M.
Allegan, MI
I use this every morning. I love this product. Everything about it is amazing, the feel, the scent, the results. It’s so nice to just have a simple cleanser, that also does a nice exfoliating job at the same time.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I have very dry skin and I needed a good exfoliating cleanser to help get rid of my flaky skin. I picked this up at my local Walmart because the price was relatively cheap and I recalled hearing good reviews on Pinterest. I took it home and tried it out and now it is a part of my weekly skin care routine! I typically use this once or twice a week before bed. And then I follow it up with a thick night time moisturizer. The next morning my pores are minimized and my skin feels fresh and new! I love this product because it makes it harder for my makeup to find my dry patches on my face. Definitely recommend this!
Devin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this every other night and it gets rid of all the dirt and oil leaving my face super soft and glowing. Its a good price for a good product. A little goes a long way.
Katie P.
Lakewood, CA
This product is a great exfoliator. I use it about 2-3 times a week in order to not over-dry my skin. I typically use it at night and then apply a moisturizer afterwords. The product smells great and works for my combination skin.
melissa b.
I love love love this facial scrub. I use this on my face 2 times a week. My skin always feels extra smooth and soft, and my makeup goes on more evenly. Its a must have.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.