St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This used to be my every day face cleanser as a teen. I like this product because its scrubs away all of the dirt and oil from your skin and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I still use it when i want to switch up my routine.
Love love love this product!!! Clears up my faces quickly without drying it out. Its always my go to product when ive fallen behind on my routine. It clears everything up.
I've used this in the past and while it feels nice and moisturizing, I didn't see any improvements in my skin or feel that it did anything special to it. I think that this would probably work best for normal skin types, because my skin has problems with hyperpigmentation from acne and abrasive physical scrubs or exfoliants can actually irritate the skin and cause more dark spots. I feel that products such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinol that attack acne and stimulate skin cell turnover on a chemical level are probably better suited for what this is made for and does a better job by a landslide.
I use this scrub every single day and I am in love! This is honestly the best product for my skin. I have sensitive skin and I have found that this works best with my skin.
I used this scrub occasionally until I read an article about how bad it is for your skin. Essentially the scrubbing beads in this (what exfoliates your skin) are jagged rather than smooth, so when you are rubbing it across your face it is actually creating micro tears in your skin. This can cause redness, irritation, scarring, and broken capillaries. This is true of most all apricot scrubs, not just this brand, because it just the nature of the apricot pit to be jagged when it is broken. Avoid apricot scrubs all together and opt for a different formula, or even a homemade scrub of honey, sugar, and olive oil.
I use this every morning. I love this product. Everything about it is amazing, the feel, the scent, the results. It’s so nice to just have a simple cleanser, that also does a nice exfoliating job at the same time.
I have very dry skin and I needed a good exfoliating cleanser to help get rid of my flaky skin. I picked this up at my local Walmart because the price was relatively cheap and I recalled hearing good reviews on Pinterest. I took it home and tried it out and now it is a part of my weekly skin care routine! I typically use this once or twice a week before bed. And then I follow it up with a thick night time moisturizer. The next morning my pores are minimized and my skin feels fresh and new! I love this product because it makes it harder for my makeup to find my dry patches on my face. Definitely recommend this!
I use this every other night and it gets rid of all the dirt and oil leaving my face super soft and glowing. Its a good price for a good product. A little goes a long way.
This product is a great exfoliator. I use it about 2-3 times a week in order to not over-dry my skin. I typically use it at night and then apply a moisturizer afterwords. The product smells great and works for my combination skin.
I love love love this facial scrub. I use this on my face 2 times a week. My skin always feels extra smooth and soft, and my makeup goes on more evenly. Its a must have.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos