BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda T.
Hartwick, NY
I just got this product yesterday, I’m still testing it out. But so far, it smells amazing, it’s gentle on my skin and hasn’t caused me to have a reaction, so that’s a plus.
Yvette O.
Tulare, CA
Great scrub. Cheap and sold just about everywhere. Not intended for daily use. It might dry up your face. Make sure to follow with a good moisturizer. Removes all dead skin.
Kelly M.
State College, PA
I don't think I've seen much difference in the blemish control aspects of this facial scrub. But it does make my skin soft afterwards and the beads give a nice feeling to it
Megan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is literally one of the best cleansers out there. Not only is it a drugstore items that doesn't cost very much but it's just as effective as any department store cleanser. I like that this formula contains salicylic acid. Because the fact it is medicated and it does especially not only does it help prevent acne outbreak's but it also exfoliates well this helps me combat dry skin and blackheads. I find it to be one of the more effective cleansers out there if you're dealing with combination skin. The only glitch is the salicylic acid can dry your skin out a fair bit if you overuse it always follow with moisturizer and I've had no issues.
Hanna F.
Deatsville, AL
Got this product in my first vox box and LOVE IT! This couldn't have come at a more perfect time! My face was breaking out the day I got it and I used it that night and my face cleared dramatically! On my cheekbones I get blemishes that are deep and hurt (I know TMI) but after one use the size went down. It's a great exfoliator. I used to use one from clean and clear, but I found a great replacement! Works well, smells good, and is not harsh on your skin!
Sintia R.
Downey, CA
I use this as an exfoliated for my face , I tend to use this when I wear a lot of make up . It smells really nice and has like small particles that help exfoliate the face .
Jenifer G.
I have used this on and off since I was a teen (only the package changes). I love the immediate clean feeling and the way my make-up wears afterwards, but I use it when I need to make a good impression NOW. The reason I write that is because the next day or evening (well within 48 hours) my skin has a rebound effect and is terribly greasy, oily and broken out. I do have sensitive skin and I do have fairly good skin so this kind of break-out is uncommon for me. The exfoliation does remove my blackheads (on my nose mostly) and gives my pores a smaller appearance so yes for RIGHT NOW but be prepared for the rebound time.
Emely D.
Vancouver, WA
Product is great feels good on the skin, but if you're have consistent acne definitely as harsh to fight it. It's more for like those tiny minor blemishes. Price isn't that bad I'd recommend for people who don't have consistent acne.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I have very dry skin and I needed a good exfoliating cleanser to help get rid of my flaky skin. I picked this up at my local Walmart because the price was relatively cheap and I recalled hearing good reviews on Pinterest. I took it home and tried it out and now it is a part of my weekly skin care routine! I typically use this once or twice a week before bed. And then I follow it up with a thick night time moisturizer. The next morning my pores are minimized and my skin feels fresh and new! I love this product because it makes it harder for my makeup to find my dry patches on my face. Definitely recommend this!
Katie P.
Lakewood, CA
This product is a great exfoliator. I use it about 2-3 times a week in order to not over-dry my skin. I typically use it at night and then apply a moisturizer afterwords. The product smells great and works for my combination skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.