BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
I just started using this after noticing how bad my blackheads are. It leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth. My skin tends to be a bit problematic and sensitive but this hasn't been an issue for me whatsoever. It has the perfect amount of exfoliates and I'm super pumped about it being 100% natural. I've only been using this for a little bit so as far as blemish control, it seems to be doing it's job. I also can't say about blackheads yet since I have so many it's hard to see a difference and obviously they're not just gonna disappear overnight but I see a lot of potential in this product if used correctly and regularly.
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! Smells and feels amazing without being painful. It’s so thick that you can just target specific areas if you need. Great price and available practically everywhere.
Brittney H.
Greenville, KY
This product helps to get rid of the blemishes on my skin. I have use this for over five years and have left it it’s very effective and went above and beyond my expectations.
member-a10b2
Been using this scrub since I was a teenager. I love the way my face feels after using this. My face gets so smooth and I get so many compliments on the days I use it. You can find it anywhere really. It’s a great buy, truly works wonders, and is super cheap! What a steal!
Danamarie B.
Henderson, NV
Smells amazing, softens my face and gives it a really great morning glow. I like to use this after a long day in the city, or sometimes just to give myself a boost of energy.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This is an amzing drugstore scrub, smells amazing and you really feel the scrub removing that dead skin on your face, it isnt harsh at all and leaves the skin super smooth and soft, highly recommend!!
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love this face wash and I buy it all the time. It leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh! However I like the old formula better the new little bead things are annoying
jamie y.
Jamaica, NY
I love st Ives but I didn’t notice a difference with this product. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and large pores as well. This did nothing for me, but it does smell amazing.
Maddy Y.
I use this product once a week to cleanse my face really good! It is very cheap and definitely worth the money! After using it my face instantly feels cleaner and healthier!
Kristina P.
Holland, MI
I wouldn't recommend using this product DAILY i twice a week is great but don't use this everyday it will be very harsh on the skin. But i do love this product its a great scrub i use it in my face routine and i love it. But i would not recommend using it every day because you need to give your skin a break from all that exfoliating! But the smell is refreshing and nothing over-barring or way too fruity. I love it and i will continue to repurchase this product because it works great for my combo skin. Not to mention the price is fantastic sometimes you can get this for like 2.99 depending where you go, which is a STEAL.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.