St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I just started using this after noticing how bad my blackheads are. It leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth. My skin tends to be a bit problematic and sensitive but this hasn't been an issue for me whatsoever. It has the perfect amount of exfoliates and I'm super pumped about it being 100% natural. I've only been using this for a little bit so as far as blemish control, it seems to be doing it's job. I also can't say about blackheads yet since I have so many it's hard to see a difference and obviously they're not just gonna disappear overnight but I see a lot of potential in this product if used correctly and regularly.
Love love love! Smells and feels amazing without being painful. It’s so thick that you can just target specific areas if you need. Great price and available practically everywhere.
This product helps to get rid of the blemishes on my skin. I have use this for over five years and have left it it’s very effective and went above and beyond my expectations.
Been using this scrub since I was a teenager. I love the way my face feels after using this. My face gets so smooth and I get so many compliments on the days I use it. You can find it anywhere really. It’s a great buy, truly works wonders, and is super cheap! What a steal!
Smells amazing, softens my face and gives it a really great morning glow. I like to use this after a long day in the city, or sometimes just to give myself a boost of energy.
This is an amzing drugstore scrub, smells amazing and you really feel the scrub removing that dead skin on your face, it isnt harsh at all and leaves the skin super smooth and soft, highly recommend!!
I love this face wash and I buy it all the time. It leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh! However I like the old formula better the new little bead things are annoying
I love st Ives but I didn’t notice a difference with this product. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and large pores as well. This did nothing for me, but it does smell amazing.
I use this product once a week to cleanse my face really good! It is very cheap and definitely worth the money! After using it my face instantly feels cleaner and healthier!
I wouldn't recommend using this product DAILY i twice a week is great but don't use this everyday it will be very harsh on the skin. But i do love this product its a great scrub i use it in my face routine and i love it. But i would not recommend using it every day because you need to give your skin a break from all that exfoliating! But the smell is refreshing and nothing over-barring or way too fruity. I love it and i will continue to repurchase this product because it works great for my combo skin. Not to mention the price is fantastic sometimes you can get this for like 2.99 depending where you go, which is a STEAL.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos