BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Eleanor F.
Love this stuff! Works really well! I only use it once a day to prevent my skin from getting too dry or red. I love that there are no microbeads! Apricot helps the exfoliation without hurting the fish!
Mia💫 B.
It smells great and it exfoliates well enough to remove dead skin instantly. It's affordable and effective. I bought mine at Dollar General. This is my go-to exfoliator.
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
I definitely recommend checking this facial scrub out! I use it in the shower with either my hands or a wash cloth to rub it in. It just takes a few moments of rubbing the tiny exfoliating beads in circular motions around my face avoiding the eyes and mouth and my face feels so smooth and clean! I know that it takes all the impurities off my face, and even my boyfriend loves using this!! The smell is incredible and you get a ton of product. If you have sensitive skin this may be a little too harsh if you have a heavy hand. Otherwise, for me it has really made a difference in how my skin feels and looks. Love love love!!!
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
I just started using this after noticing how bad my blackheads are. It leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth. My skin tends to be a bit problematic and sensitive but this hasn't been an issue for me whatsoever. It has the perfect amount of exfoliates and I'm super pumped about it being 100% natural. I've only been using this for a little bit so as far as blemish control, it seems to be doing it's job. I also can't say about blackheads yet since I have so many it's hard to see a difference and obviously they're not just gonna disappear overnight but I see a lot of potential in this product if used correctly and regularly.
Selena G.
Sugar Land, Texas
I think that people calling this product "face wash" are a little confused. I definitely wouldn't recommend using it as a stand alone washing product. However, I would highly recommend pairing it with your favorite face soap! It is an exfoliant, and it definitely does its job! I use this every night; First, by washing my face with an Ivory soap bar, and then using this immediately after. Ever since I started this routine, my skin has been noticeably smoothr and softer, with fewer breakouts, blackheads, and smaller pores. Also, I love the smell of apricots, so that is a nice little plus. Definitely recommending this product!
Sookki K.
Yikes! Can I just say how harsh this product is... my golly, I remember when I first found about this in my teenage years and thinking to my teenage self that this is going to be great product bc everybody raved about it and bc it was so cheap. It really is dirt cheap, but honestly this stuff is so harsh on your skin and I cant imagine how much damage it much create bc this stuff like literally scratches my skin... I don't like this and I think there are much more gentle scrubs out there in the drug store that work so much more better.
Samantha M.
As I went through 2 bottles of this product I noticed the my skins acne was getting worse, I didn't have bad acne befor this product maybe one or two break outs every now and then. After seeing my acne get worse I started to put two and two together and realized it was this product, although it made my skin kinda smooth it also made it extremely dry so I was using the product everyday which is horrible for your skin. I later started working at Ulta and found out apricot scrubs might sound luxurious but the pieces of apricot in the scrub is cutting your skin and leads to more break outs and infections.

Do not use this scub!!!!
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! Smells and feels amazing without being painful. It’s so thick that you can just target specific areas if you need. Great price and available practically everywhere.
Gresia A.
I went to beauty school so i know a little bit about the skin. For starters your not supposed to exfoliate your skin everyday this is for once to twice a week only. If you use it everyday it may cause irritation. I love what this product has done to my skin. I had a lot of acne my teenage years nothing seemed to work. I found this product that my mom used to use and i loved it ive been using it for 7 years! i use it once a week before i use a face wash to remove any make up , then i exfoliate to clean and remove any dead skin cells. After that i follow with a moisturizer my skin has never been softer. I use make up everyday!
Taylor B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a definite must have in my house hold. My sister buys it religiously and follow suit. Plenty of product for the price point. The smell is really nice, not chemically like some other cleansers.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.