BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katrina L.
West Covina, CA
Purchased at: Target
After seeing this ‘acne apricot scrub,’ at my local target store, I was really intrigued and it sounded so promising. However, after purchasing this and giving it a try, I regret getting this product. I also bought one for my friend because they had a buy 1 get 1 25% off. My friend and I given this a chance quite a lot, but after using it every time, it made our faces break out which we hated so so much! We both have the combination of oily/dry/sensitive skin type. And after giving this a try, it given us this weird small bumps in our faces which was so scary. We thought we will never get healed from it.

Would we recommend this? NO
Eneida M.
Beaumont , TX
I've been using this product on and off for several years and I love it! It's not a product that I recommend you use every day but it gets the job done when you need a good exfoliation!
Serena N.
Holly Springs North carolina
I use St. Ives as my go to lotion for my dry skin, so I decided to use their apricot scrub. Even though it is wonderful, I don't like it as much as I do other brands. It's almost too gentle and I feel like it doesnt do enough for my skin. If it was more of a scrub, it would be even better.
Mary C.
Glendale
About once a week I like a deep exfoliation on my skin. I live in Arizona and have to deal with the dry air and high temperatures so sloughing off that dead skin is MANDATORY. I love this cleanser because it is suspended in a creamy base and makes the apricot pieces glide over your skin. Try it out!
Ayannie T.
Sandy Springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love a good scrub! It is light weight, smells really good, but light & leaves my skin smooth. I’m giving it four stars because it leaves white balls/residue on my face. It reasonably priced & can be found anywhere. I don’t use the product anymore because it started to strip my skin. Maybe this product will work for someone with less sensitive skin.
Diana Z.
Niles, IL
I use to use this product ALL the time and I loved it. Until I went to LUSH and decided to spend a few extra bucks for a less harsh face wash. But If you're not trying to break the bank on face wash this is the way to go! I loved the smell of it and the way it made my face feel afterwards.
Alex V.
Ontario
This scrub really got in there cleaning my face and it leaves you feeling very refreshed just make sure to moisturize after. The effects really did show because I started to break out less.
Delilah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a big fan of mechanical exfoliants, but I love this face wash! There are no microbeads so it's good for the environment, and I think it does a good job of cleaning, exfoliating, and helping to prevent and control the small amount of acne I get. I don't really have acne prone skin though.
Cailyn D.
Stevens Point, WI
I can’t speak to whether or not this is blemish control because it is too abrasive to use daily or even multiple times a week on the face. It is however, an amazing body scrub. The scent is light and barely there. It does take a little work to make sure all the scrubbing particles are rinsed off.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
I personally use this scrub for the sole purpose of exfoliating but I wanted to get one with blemish control as well so as not to irritate my skin. It has course exfoliants in it so for people with very sensitive skin it can possible make your skin raw but for me its a great way to clear off any dead skin and try to get a deep clean once or twice a week.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.