BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
AJ W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this multiple times and I still have it today! It works good the first couple of times but then I feel as I used it. I didn't see much of an improvement. It could definitely be better but the price is decent for an everyday wash!
Victoria C.
This face scrub does a great job of exfoliating the skin. I purchased this from walmart for a low price. It caused all my breakouts to come up to the surface at first use but after a couple days my blemishes faded and never came back after that
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi
Your skin might feel silky smooth, but lets face it, this stuff is like asking for bad skin. The granuals in this are not perfect sphere shaped, which means, you are giving your precious cargo micro tears all over it! Everyone sees your face so why not take care of it?! And the price?! You think quality products are that cheap? Invest a little in your skin!
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this product all the time because my face has a lot of deep pores and I am extremely prone to getting blackheads. This product certainly does the trick, but only for a short while. It removed any dead skin which lasted a few days, and that was great, but my blackheads were only gone for the day. The scrub was also harsh on my skin, so I was not able to use it daily. I used it only once a week, lacking the results I had wanted. I ran out of my foot scrub and thought I would use the Apricot Scrub since it was rough on my face and it was perfect! It softened my calluses so much. I still purchase this product, but no longer for my face.
A friend recommended this to me about a year ago to clear my occasional blemishes. I used it here and there but it seemed to really dry my face out because I was using it with a topical acne medication that my doctor prescribed. Since I am not using that medicine right now, I tried using it again, and am really enjoying it. I use it every night and it has really softened and tightened my skin. The only down fall is the scrubbing beads can be a little harsh on my skin, so I have to be really careful not to press down with my fingers when applying it. But so far, so good. My cystic acne around my chin is starting to come to a head and marks are starting to fade!
amber B.
Madisonville , TN
I love the way my skin feels when i rinse this off! The scrub makes my skin so soft and refreshed. Not a heavy scent to it and one bottle last a good while if used once a week.
Erin N.
This is overall a good product that you can see good results from. I used to love this and enjoyed scrubbing the heck out of my skin with it until I realized just how bad that was for your skin. The fact that the exfoliants in it is bits of apricot seed and almond shells means that it is literally causing tiny tears in your skin, and is really easy for the user to overdo it and over exfoliate your skin. Over exfoliation can result in more acne, long-lasting redness, dryness, and even scarring. Most people don't realize how incredibly gentle you have to be when using this. If you are mindful and use the lightest slightest touch when exfoliating with this, then used no more than twice a week it could be a good product. But most people don't know that so I hope y'all are careful when using this as to avoid the tiny tears and perforations that you can't see in the mirror that can ultimately cause damage and exacerbate skin issues!
Meaghan M.
Portsmouth, VA
I typically purchase this in the tub because this is simply the best face wash I have found works for me. I have tried a few different ones from other brands but I find myself going back to this again and again. I feel like getting this in the tub helps you control how much you use so that way the product can last longer even though it is really affordable. Also since it is exfoliating it is gentle and not abrasive and leaves the skin looking clean and feeling smooth.
Krista A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin, and I use this product when I get home from school/ work to keep my skin feeling fresh and clean from all the pollution outside.
I use this almost everyday as the bottle states you can use it about 2-3 times daily, depending on your skin care needs. However, since I have sensitive and acne prone skin I do have to use this product a lot in order to get the full benefits.
The reason why I rated this 4/5 stars is because I don't use it everyday, since I do tend to get a bit busy with school work and studying for finals, but I would still recommend buying this for any skin type, and the smell is absolutely lovely.
Elizabeth R.
Mansfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I began using this product about 4 years ago, and haven't looked back! I use this scrub 4-5 days during the week depending on the time of the month(if I am stressed or not, or have my "friend"). It works wonders for preventing acne but also removing the blemishes that I already may have. I feel so clean and my pores are so unclogged after I use this product. In the shower I wash my face with normal soap then apply a generous amount of this and exfoliate my face, neck and chest. Sometimes I even use it on my underarms, because the tiny exfoliaters work wonders on keeping that area clean as well. It is my HOLY GRAIL of all acne products!!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.