BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Myra A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product reacts well with my skin, especially if I only use it twice a week. I do notice, especially in the winter, if I use this too much I will experience a lot of redness around my nose and chin. I like to use this twice a week before I use this Korean pore refining mask because it helps unclog my pores and leave my skin more even and less rough.

One important thing I would say about this product is it is DEFINITELY not for sensitive skin. It is really rough compared to a lot of other scrubs out there. I would recommend something with a finer particulate, and if you like the rougher apricot pit scrubs, go for the Burt's Bees scrub because the formula is much more gentle but still does a great job at smoothing out the skin.
Kaleigh S.
Port Huron, MI
THIS STUFF IS MY bFF!!!!!! I will never use anything else, went over my expectations by so much! Great value not pricy at all, VERY EFFECTIVE & if you don’t like rough natural pumice this isn’t for you no improvement ms maybe a better smell?
Victoria C.
This face scrub does a great job of exfoliating the skin. I purchased this from walmart for a low price. It caused all my breakouts to come up to the surface at first use but after a couple days my blemishes faded and never came back after that
Kelsey T.
I have used this product as my primary face wash for a while. Overall it's a great product. It exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling very clean. I love that my face feels clean and it really gets into all of the pores. The only downside is you really need to use a moisturizer with it if you use it regularly. It will leave your skin dry if you don't. Which is true of most face washes so it's not a huge deal. Great face wash option for a truly clean feeling and soft skin.
Nicole L.
riverside
This product is great for people with oily skin because it is oil-free and is 100% natural exfoliants also deeply cleans pore and stop breakouts before any acne starts to show up
Kenisha C.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great facial wash. It takes off everything, and keeps your face moisturized. The only problem I have is that the small beads of exfoliate gets into my eyes very easily.
Jessica Y.
Orlando, FL
This is my go-to facial scrub. As an esthetician, I know how important it is to exfoliate. This formula is gentle yet extremely effective and not to mention AFFORDABLE! I usually purchase the jar when I can find it because I like aesthetic appeal. Use it with a wash cloth for extra OOMPH! Remember, your skin regenerates every 28 days on its own so an over-use of this product can result in dry, red & irritated skin. I would recommend it once, no more than twice a week. ;)
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cleans, exfoliates and moisturizes all in one shot. Great value for the very affordable price. A little goes a long way. This is a must have in my ho,e. It is very effective. I love how well it cleans my skin with out feeling abrasive or harsh. It does not dry out my skin either. I love that it is widely available. Super affordable and a great deal.
Alexandra M.
This is a good product but should be used every 3-4 days depending on the type of skin you have. I have dry skin and i noticed when i used it every 2-3 days, my skin became irritated and dryer resulting in more pimples and blemishes. For people with oily skin, like my sister, it will work fine every 2-3 days. Overall, it does clear up blackheads well and keeps your face stable and less gunky for longer. i also recommend using it in the shower because your pores are open and breathing and the product will work better. You shouldn't use this as often if you are also using a face scrubber because it may strip your skin too much and cause breakouts.
Ashley P.
Dallas, TX
I use this face exfoliating scrub only a few times a week. I would like to use it every day but to me it has larger granules in it than some other daily face exfoliaters. My skin is also sensitive so I really need a gentle and less abrasive scrub for my face. With all this aside, I do still use it a few times a week and I do like it. My skin always feels smoothr and I do notice less breakouts. I would recommend this product because of its affordability and its effectiveness.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.