BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Hannah D.
Hutchinson, MN
I’ve used this since I was 15 years old and will never turn away. The exfoliates in it are great and not too harsh on the skin. This always helps when a blemish pops up on my face.
Danielle H.
Orlando
Been using this product since high school. I love the way it smell and that it’s not too heavy on the face. I have really oily skin so it helps to eliminate that. Keeps skin fresh.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I love love love this face scrub! It exfoliates really well while not drying up the skin and irritating as many exfoliants do. It also smells great airbags a plus!
Leah A.
San Antonio, TX
This is some heavy duty exfoliator. I used this relifiously until i realized the exfoliator beads were tearing up my face. I love the results but only use it when I really need it.
Carolyn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this once a week in middle school to try to get rid of blackheads, and I liked it. It sort of tickled. I liked the idea of using a natural abrasive. It is in sort of a lotion and it clogged my drains so what I had to do was rub it on my wet face, then take wet paper towel and wipe most of it off and throw it away before rinsing my face. But recently I read that products like these are way too jagged to be used to exfoliate your face and can cause little abrasions. So I am no longer interested in this product, and would rather find one with little "beads" to exfoliate instead. I would not recommend it -- you only get one face, why risk hurting it?
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL
This face product is awesome. I have sensitive skin but I am very acne prone. This not only gets rid of all my dry skin but it also helps fight against acne. I got my product at Walmart and it was extremely affordable, I think I only paid around 3 dollars for the tube of it. It is all natural and sulfate free which is great too! The only thing with this exfoliator is that if you over use it, it can really be rough on your skin so try alternating other products into your routine with this.
Em G.
This product has literally been my ride or die product for at least 5 years. Good for acne and skin feels very soft and clean after. Does not seem to dry out my skin too much, though you should not use every single day. And it's very affordable.
Danielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorites scrubs. I've purchased it in the tub and in the jar for the past two years. The smell is good, it's inexpensive and it's effective . I do have sensitive skin though, so I only use it on a weekly basis because it is quite abrasive. I only use about a quarters worth of it and scrub gentle. It leaves my face feeling very smooth and clean. If I was to scrub harder my face gets quite red and stings. My brother is very acne prone and after hearing about it from me he took it up also. His face is noticeably clearer and fresher. He hasn't had any side affects, but I believe it's because his skin is a bit rougher and thicker than mine.
Jessica M.
Tampa, FL
I love how this product has the scrubbing beads it. It makes me feel like it gets all the dirt and oil out of my pours, after I use this product my face is left so smooth and soft
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the one facial cleanser that I ALWAYS have on hand. I know that most dermatologists recommend that you do not use anything abrasive on your fac but I must admit, if I don't scrub off a layer of gunk, my skin becomes immediately prone to impurities. For the price, you cannot beat the performance on this baby! At my dermatologist they do a special skin analysis, and after cleaning my face with this product there was literally NO dirt found on my face. They told me to stck to whatever routine I was using because it was keeping the bacteria at bay. I do have acne-prone skin so I do buy the medicated version of this product, and it is my favorite.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.