BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was struggling with acne and i gave this a try. This exfoliates and has Hydrolic acid in it to help with your acne. This has helped me alot and i do like it alot and it smells good.
krystinamorin0715@gmail.com M.
Forestdale, MA
Love this apricot scrub. It helps keep my skin feeling healthy and fresh. Kind of harsh so I only use it once or twice a week and if my skin acts up I have to skip a week sometimes.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this once-twice a week depending on my makeup usage. It’s a lot grittier so i don’t like using it as an everyday cleanser for my sensitive skin..
It gets the job done though!
Gillian B.
Portland, OR
I love using this product for a physical exfoliator. The small granuals really help scrub away the dead skin cells and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean while helping me fight acne! (:
I love this product. I have very only skin and it doesn’t make my skin feel oily after at all. I keep it right in my shower and wash my face during my showers. Plus it’s super cheap
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
I was always a fan of this product until I spoke to a dermatologist and was informed how TERRIBLE this product is for your tender facial skin! The exfoliant in this product creates microscopic tears in your skin, which can allow bacteria to get in, lead to premature aging and advance wrinkles. Use a gentle exfoliator like a liquid product (I personally recommend Clinique's skin care system - gentle, hypoallergenic and good for your very sensitive facial skin) that wont tear on your face!
 Marissa C.
Have used this product for years and got my other family members hooked on it too! It is great and super effective. It is great for exfoliating and cleaning out your pores. I use it once or twice a week!
Margo L.
Macclesfield, NC
I love this scrub. It works great except you want to limit how often you use it as it will tend to dry out your face. Gentle enough but gets the job done. Also, another great product for the money and would recommend for anyone looking a scrub.
Emily K.
St.Ives Apricot Scrub was NOT what I expected! I had read plenty of reviews, especially ones from people with sensitive skin, and only saw positive feedback. Well, that was not the case for me! My skin is ridiculously sensitive, and oily. It's so sensitive that I have to stray from typical soaps such as Ivory, Dove, etc. I can only use Dial or vegan soaps that I purchase from a lovely woman on Etsy. BUT, this scrub made my face breakout INSANELY. Not just pimples, but basically I had an allergic reaction to it. It took a couple of days for it to die down. It was NOT worth it. I hope that if you have sensitive skin as I do, you'll steer clear from this stuff!
Kristina L.
This stuff truly works! It is the only face scrub that I trust, I have tried many before this product and they only made things worse! St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub is both gentle and effective. The little scrub pieces really exfoliated my skin and got rid of my blackheads surprisingly fast (most of them were gone with in two days!). It also smells great and has a smooth texture (besides the scrub pieces). The only down side to this product is that the scrub pieces can get stuck in your sink or your bath tub and they can be very hard to clean out. Other than that I would recommend this product to anyone who is having skin issues or are looking to try something new!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.