St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
You feel those beads scrubbing away at your face. This as always been one of my favorite face scrubs. Smells good. Great price. Leaves my face looking bright. I love it.
This has been a staple of my beauty routine for many years now, its a great scrub for an unbeatable price. Its on the large and coarse size and can be quite abrasive so proceed with caution. I have never had any negative reactions to it and always keep a tube in my shower. The smell is nice, and always delivers smooth shiny exfoliated skin. I will be buying this one over and over for years to come.
This is a pretty good facial cleanser although it didn’t quite meet my expectations it had an average performance. The packaging however was quite nice it came at a good price I bought it in a pack of three, maybe it was just me but it didn’t affect my skin much except for temporarily smoothing my skin.
I love this exfoliator. After hearing about it all over social media, I decided to give it a go. And for the price? It's amazing (I got it at Target for $2.79)! I have dry skin that's a little bit sensitive. I was worried this would dry out my skin, but it doesn't! I use it 2 or 3 times a week and moisturize right after. My skin feels so soft and smooth. It helps even my skin tone and acne too. I absolutely recommend this to anybody looking for an exfoliator to work into their routine. A+
I have used this product ever since I was 10 and have recently realized what damage it was doing to my skin. I have always had acne since I was 12 and so I know the pain of waking up to red nasty bumps. I thought that this product was helping me but after doing research I decided to stop using the product and realized that it had a huge part in my breakouts.
This product wasn't as great as I thought it would be for my skin due to the reviews by everyone.This product actually made me break out a little which is why I stopped using it.Wasn't such a great product did no good to my skin.I wouldn't buy it again I'll try some of their other products in the future.
I love this exfoliator! It leaves my skin so fresh smelling and smooth. It has gotten rid of a good amount of my acne. I used this face wash about twice a week. I’m in love with this product!
I've used this product since I was in high school, so about 8 years. You can literally feel it deep cleaning as soon as you touch the scrub to your face. My face is SOO smooth after. It washes away any impurities and helps with blemish control. My natural cheeks are so red on their own, this definitely helps keep my skin tone regulated. Five stars!
Love this product! At it's price it's a steal. It exfoliates my skin and minimizes my pores. It is a little bit harsh so don't know how well it will do with people with really sensitive skin. I just repurchased thus because I was noticing how dull my skin was looking without it. Highly recommend.
I must say the this scrub really deep cleans your skin leaves your face looking nice and smooth but I don’t recommend using this scrub daily I would say twice a month!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos