St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my go to scrub. I only use it once or twice a week for my sensitive skin. It's a great drugstore facial scrub and helps prevent breakouts on my skin. I repurchase this every time I run out.
I like the to use the product at night before bed, but not in the morning because it doesn't help the oiliness of my face throughout the day. Price is fair. I don't use it very often
Great exfoliation and makes my skin glow. I have used since middle school. It smells okay and the price wonderful. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family members.
I used to think this was a product good for my skin. It smells really nice but the size and quality of the granules is way too rough for facial skin. You should not use this product.
My husband & I use this daily in our shower routine. It's pretty effective, not too harsh just don't scrub too hard. Easy to use and gently exfoliates your face.
I’m currently using this product, and so far so good! It’a gentle enough to use daily, and has really refreshed my skin, and for sure once I’m done with it I will totally buy it again
This product has done an AMAZING job at keeping my acne at bay and provides perfect exfoliation for my combination skin. I find that this product is the BEST out of the entire line and the most effective. I used this for a year on a consistent basis and was known for having clear skin. People would ask me "How is your skin so flawless?" And I tell them I just use St. Ives and they're all like "That's it?" It's an amazing product and it's been in my life for a while and isn't leaving any time soon.
I love St.Ives. This may only be for my skin type I don't know but I have very oily acne prone skin and i get a lot of blackheads on my nose. I have been using this product for a while, every other day and on the days I don't use this scrub I will use my Clarsonic. I do not like this scrub because I think that the granules in the scrub are to large, I think that they should be smaller and it has dried out my skin so bad that I have a dry patch on my cheek from using this. I now only use it once every two days and I still have a dry patch on my skin, but I'm going to use the product up. For blackheads I honestly don't think it has done much so I won't be repurchasing this.
I am a huge huge fan of scrubs for face and acne products and saint Ives is my second fave brand for face scrubs more specifically the apricot one. My favorite brand is from Lush its the black angels sugar scrub but if I need something cheap when that runs out I will turn to this product. IT IS LIFE you just get a really nice good scrub and it smells nice its affordable. Try getting it at walgreens they do a lot of buy one get one 50% off sales on st Ives brand stuff. I also feel like its all very natural and fresh. I always see more improvement in my black heads, my greasy ness , and my acne when I use this scrub. Far more than other products. If you want a little bit lighter of a scrub I suggest a clean and clear scrub that is probably my third choice.
Loved how this made my face feel, and then I was informed by someone in the skin care business that this can cause scaring in the future, so Istopped using it. Good price but switched brands when I heard it could damage my skin more
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos