BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Allison T.
Knoxville, TN
I have been using this cleanser everyday for years! It is my holy grail. You are not supposed to exfoliate everyday, but if you follow up with a moisturizer it will work wonders. I was struggling with severe acne my entire life and after using this for a while it cleared up almost completely! But i can not stress the moisturizer enough. The more you moisturize oily skin, the less oily it will be! (weird, right) and the less oily you are the less clogged you get. But this cleanser really breaks down the dead and bad skin cells that causes acne. If you struggle with these I highly recommend! This is the one skin care product i will never stray from!
Holly C.
This stuffs okay. I have other exfoliants that I prefer but my sister left this here so I'll use it. Most likely wouldn't buy it one I finish with this one though
Skylar H.
West Palm Beach
The holy grail for my exfoliating routine. I’ve been using St. Ives since high school and has always made my skin feel and look better from my hormonal breakouts🤕
Robin P.
Hannibal, MO
I purchased because I like apricot scrubs. I do not get blemishes very often so I don't know how this works for that purpose. It is affordable and nicely scented.
SDQ9805 keila I.
This product leaves my skin fresh and like a baby. It controls blemish beautifully and the price is AMAZING! I will be using this product as long as the store sells it! Is my favorite.
maria p.
My all time fav!!!!! I used it everywhere i have acne back , lower back if you know what i mean . I find it everywhere and cheap not harsh at all smells amazing .
Kristina S.
auburn
Love this stuff!! Only problem is I️ can’t use it everyday because the exfoliation is too much for my sensitive skin, I️ switch off with my Shea Moisture cleanser.
Jessica S.
Daly City, CA
I’ve been using this product for years. I use this for my body to scrub once a week in the shower. It really scrubs off dead skin. It has a nice smell and the price is really good for the value.
Esperanza V.
las vegas
It's really nice. But the only thing I would say about this is that if I would stop using it I felt like all the blemishes came back. My face would breakout again.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been using this product for more than 10 years and it's so great at it's purpose. Smells terrific, cleanses face well without over drying. Blemishes are diminished with only a few uses
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.