St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this cleanser everyday for years! It is my holy grail. You are not supposed to exfoliate everyday, but if you follow up with a moisturizer it will work wonders. I was struggling with severe acne my entire life and after using this for a while it cleared up almost completely! But i can not stress the moisturizer enough. The more you moisturize oily skin, the less oily it will be! (weird, right) and the less oily you are the less clogged you get. But this cleanser really breaks down the dead and bad skin cells that causes acne. If you struggle with these I highly recommend! This is the one skin care product i will never stray from!
This stuffs okay. I have other exfoliants that I prefer but my sister left this here so I'll use it. Most likely wouldn't buy it one I finish with this one though
The holy grail for my exfoliating routine. I’ve been using St. Ives since high school and has always made my skin feel and look better from my hormonal breakouts🤕
I purchased because I like apricot scrubs. I do not get blemishes very often so I don't know how this works for that purpose. It is affordable and nicely scented.
This product leaves my skin fresh and like a baby. It controls blemish beautifully and the price is AMAZING! I will be using this product as long as the store sells it! Is my favorite.
My all time fav!!!!! I used it everywhere i have acne back , lower back if you know what i mean . I find it everywhere and cheap not harsh at all smells amazing .
Love this stuff!! Only problem is I️ can’t use it everyday because the exfoliation is too much for my sensitive skin, I️ switch off with my Shea Moisture cleanser.
I’ve been using this product for years. I use this for my body to scrub once a week in the shower. It really scrubs off dead skin. It has a nice smell and the price is really good for the value.
It's really nice. But the only thing I would say about this is that if I would stop using it I felt like all the blemishes came back. My face would breakout again.
Been using this product for more than 10 years and it's so great at it's purpose. Smells terrific, cleanses face well without over drying. Blemishes are diminished with only a few uses
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos