BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
For a long time this was my go to exfoliant. I actually LOVED that it was apricot pits doing the exfoliating (eco-friendly!) and it did I really good job as a once or twice a week exfoliant. Then, about two years ago something changed and it went from being scentless to having a horrible fake floral scent. I won't use artificially scented products on my face! And it smelled horrible! I switched to the Equate knock-off because it was the same thing but did not smell awful. A few days ago a friend gave me one because she had extra and I used it this morning. They seem to have gotten rid of the awful smell. Hopefully that is the case and I can go back to recommending this product!
Michaela C.
Nyack, NY
I love this stuff! I use it every night in the shower or before I go to bed. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and rejuvenated. It does not have a harsh smell and it is gritty enough to exfoliate as well.
Bryce J.
Front Royal, VA
This stuff is awesome! It's super cheap and is by far the best exfoliator I have ever used! Seriously, I even got my boyfriend to start using it! Some people claim that they think it's too rough but I love the roughness, it actually makes me feel like it's doing it's job. I can't stand exfoliators with the little soft beads in them, I like the nitty-gritty, deep pore cleaning, rubbing off all your dead skin cells scrubs. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with extremely sensitive skin but for anyone else, stop reading this, get in your car, go to your local drugstore, pick this up and thank me later.
Kristina S.
auburn
Love this stuff!! Only problem is I️ can’t use it everyday because the exfoliation is too much for my sensitive skin, I️ switch off with my Shea Moisture cleanser.
Genesis J.
Even though this is a blemish control face wash it helps with other stuff. Like it helps with my white heads, when I wash my face with this product it makes my face look bright smooth and blemish free. I have gone through a lot of face products from the high end products to the low end products too and I have to say this is one of my favorite face washes.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been using this product for more than 10 years and it's so great at it's purpose. Smells terrific, cleanses face well without over drying. Blemishes are diminished with only a few uses
Kaleigh H.
Taylor
This product is great for exfoliating but I tend to get the little beads in my eyes sometimes and they're really hard to get off of the face. So I only use this product every so often.
Tori M.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This used to be the only cleanser I would use and I loved it but then for some reason no matter how hard I tried I would always gets the "scrub" pieces in my eye and it started to irritate them.
Veronica B.
I have used this product for years! I have dry skin but am sometimes prone to blemishes. A little harsh but washes away gently, I think it's a little pricey but gets the job done and I usually only apply a little, would definitely recommend to others!
SDQ9805 keila I.
This product leaves my skin fresh and like a baby. It controls blemish beautifully and the price is AMAZING! I will be using this product as long as the store sells it! Is my favorite.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.