BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Holly C.
This stuffs okay. I have other exfoliants that I prefer but my sister left this here so I'll use it. Most likely wouldn't buy it one I finish with this one though
Brittany C.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This isn’t my favorite face wash ever. It isn’t super harsh and it smells good, but doesn’t do much for my face. However, I have friends who it has worked wonders for. Just not for me.
Veronica B.
I have used this product for years! I have dry skin but am sometimes prone to blemishes. A little harsh but washes away gently, I think it's a little pricey but gets the job done and I usually only apply a little, would definitely recommend to others!
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
I used Apricot Scrub since I was a little girl. It's like I HAVE to always have a bottle of it in my shower wherever I go. I just love the smell and the feel of it.
Kaleigh H.
Taylor
This product is great for exfoliating but I tend to get the little beads in my eyes sometimes and they're really hard to get off of the face. So I only use this product every so often.
Keshia S.
Omaha, NE
The boys are a little rough for my face so I use this only when I need a good exfoliation. It removes lots of crap on my face but is rough. I use it in conjunction with other products.
Genesis J.
Even though this is a blemish control face wash it helps with other stuff. Like it helps with my white heads, when I wash my face with this product it makes my face look bright smooth and blemish free. I have gone through a lot of face products from the high end products to the low end products too and I have to say this is one of my favorite face washes.
Katherine T.
McKinney
This is one of my favorite cleansers because it exfoliates the skin and it is also very affordable! It also leaves a clean feeling on your face after you wash it!
Maylen N.
West New York, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I liked it. It is a scrub for the face, it helps to diminish the males and to clean your face. It is good, little bit at the time time a good result. It also has a good smell.
Cari Sue M.
Hazel park, MI
To me, this product is not worth buying. The only time I would purchase this is when I'm going on a trip and need to buy a mini version of a face wash to use for just a few days- then it is an alright option. I appreciate that it has a photo of an apricot on the packaging. That does get me excited, oooh made from APRICOTS?! Well even so, it is not really a high quality product. It doesn't do the job for my combination skin. It feels semi-nice with the texture doing some exfoliating- but overall it just doesn't work for me. If you don't have to do a lot to keep up with your skin- it might be fine for you... but if you have sensitive, troubled skin- it probably won't do much for you.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.