BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cassandra E.
Moab, UT
If you're looking for a great exfoliant that's gentle but also gets the job done I'd go with this. And it's not super expensive so it's a win win. You get great skin and you save money!
Caitlin S.
Galveston, TX
I've been using this facial scrub for years. It's very effective, but also a more harsh scrub (for lack of a better word) so I use maybe once a week. Love it to clear my face of dead skin. My face feels so fresh after using it.
Jay L.
waterbury
Love. Love. Love this product it couldn’t be better I used to have really horrible acne and this really helped when I started using it. And it feels amazing during the routine. Soothing.
Krista M.
When I'm not using my prescription facial cleanser I really like St. Ives. The blemish control apricot has always been my favorite. I like the way it smells. Does it control my acne? Hard to tell. I don't use it often enough to say for certain that it definitely controls breakouts. But it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The one downside is that the "scrub" part, or the exfoliated properties, of this product can feel a little too rough if you scrub too vigorously. Otherwise it's a nice everyday cleanser.
Joanna H.
I bought this scrub because I had heard some pretty good things about it but it just didn’t work for me, it aggravated my acne even more. Honestly there are much better scrubs out there
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL
I don't typically exfoliate my face but I see so many people doing it I thought why not try it. I have acne prone skin and I wear a full face of makeup 5-6/7 days of the week so I thought exfoliating my face would make my foundation smoothr. I was right I use this every morning before makeup and it has smoothd out my skin so much and also cleared my forehead acne up that I feel confident enough to skip the foundation! I will never use another product because this is my holy grail exfoliator/cleanser. It also smells really good not much like apricots but if you like the cool like refreshers from Starbucks this will remind you of it. Would 110% recommend for a smooth acne free face👍🏼
Jess T.
Wyoming, MN
I have been using St Ives scrub for a few years and it is my favorite product to exfoliate my skin. it exfoliates just the right amount with out overdrying my skin,
Tracy L.
Riverhead, NY
I've been using the St Ives Apricot Scrub products for many years now and absolutely love them!

A little bit of the scrub goes a long way, so my tubes last longer. It might be an expensive product, but well worth it the natural product, plus there are usually sales to get them cheaper.
This scrub is also great to use on elbows, knees and feet or all over. My skin is always smooth, clean and I've never had any aggravated skin from using these scrubs. When I have acne breakouts, this product is my number one to clean my face, and does a great job making the blemishes go away faster.
I'm a fan, but obviously each person and her skin are different. I say give this product a try!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
It’s a little too harsh on my skin as an exfoliant so I only use it two times a week. But my skin always feels super soft after using it so I have no complaints. It’s affordable as well.
Taylor D.
Tacoma, Washington
This product smells awesome which is a huge plus. I liked the scrub of this one. It wasn't to rough but I could definitely feel a difference after using this Around my nose and forehead
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.