BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Leslie N.
Pittsburg, CA
I always see mixed feelings about this scrub but I honestly think it’s a good investment however since the beads are so big and rough on the skin I only use it 1-2 times every two weeks.
Grecia A.
Yes yes and yes! I have been using this stuff since i was in fifth grade to deal with acne and it's really the only thing that works! Trust me I've tried everything. This is the only thing that will give you a smooth and clear face for a cheap price tag.
Brittany Y.
Newnan, GA
This product is not very good for your skin. As an esthetician this is one of the first things we learned to tell our clients to stop using. Apricot seeds are large seeds so when they are crushed they create jagged particals that when used on the skin will cause microtears which creates an opening for bacteria. It is especially not good for acneic skin since it could well possibly tear open active acne lesions and spread more bacteria. It is a nice foot scrub though!
Dariah K.
It smells so good! I used to use this in cosmetology class for facials. It really helps with acne and dry skin! It leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed! So happy I was able to use it! The price is low and totally worth it!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Krista M.
When I'm not using my prescription facial cleanser I really like St. Ives. The blemish control apricot has always been my favorite. I like the way it smells. Does it control my acne? Hard to tell. I don't use it often enough to say for certain that it definitely controls breakouts. But it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The one downside is that the "scrub" part, or the exfoliated properties, of this product can feel a little too rough if you scrub too vigorously. Otherwise it's a nice everyday cleanser.
Cassandra E.
Moab, UT
If you're looking for a great exfoliant that's gentle but also gets the job done I'd go with this. And it's not super expensive so it's a win win. You get great skin and you save money!
Lynnsey D.
I've been using this product for two years now and it has worked wonders. It's not too rough on your skin and doesn't dry it out if you use it everyday like I do. It's been able to keep my skin clear and soft, even when that time of the month is coming and I'm about to break out. Anytime I feel a little pimple coming on I'll just dab some on the area, rinse after a few minutes and the next day my skin is still clear. It's not too pricey and lasts about a month to a month and a half even while using it everyday.
Tracy L.
Riverhead, NY
I've been using the St Ives Apricot Scrub products for many years now and absolutely love them!

A little bit of the scrub goes a long way, so my tubes last longer. It might be an expensive product, but well worth it the natural product, plus there are usually sales to get them cheaper.
This scrub is also great to use on elbows, knees and feet or all over. My skin is always smooth, clean and I've never had any aggravated skin from using these scrubs. When I have acne breakouts, this product is my number one to clean my face, and does a great job making the blemishes go away faster.
I'm a fan, but obviously each person and her skin are different. I say give this product a try!
Jess T.
Wyoming, MN
I have been using St Ives scrub for a few years and it is my favorite product to exfoliate my skin. it exfoliates just the right amount with out overdrying my skin,
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
It’s a little too harsh on my skin as an exfoliant so I only use it two times a week. But my skin always feels super soft after using it so I have no complaints. It’s affordable as well.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.