BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate this stuff, my dad swears by it!- i can never seem to wash off off the exfoliant, it burned then chaos my cheeks!- uggh such a disappointment, considering I grew up w this in my house hold!-
Briana B.
Chicago , IL
I use this every time I take a shower and have used it on multiple parts of my body. Every time my skin is looking a little rough I use this and boom, smooth surfaces
Brandy C.
Wickliffe, OH
I've been using this apricot scrub for literally as long as I can remember. The grit in the scrub isn't so abrasive that it rubs away skin (as long as you scrub gently, as with any facial scrub) but it still sloughs away dead, rough skin and leaves my face with a nice rosy glow. I do notice that my skin tends to feel dry after using this product but it has never been a major issue as I just apply moisturizer immediately after. I have always been acne prone but this scrub really helps to keep breakouts at bay. One thing I've noticed is that this used to have a much more fruity apricot scent years ago which I used to love. The scent of this isn't unpleasant, it's just not as yummy-smelling as I remember.
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Tough on dirt and pores but gentle on sensitive skin. Love the exfoliating beads. Smells amazing, like apricots. Super affordable and easy to find in any local store!
Kash T.
Orlando, FL
I use this to scrub my face after cleaning it everyday. I use it twice a day (morning/night) and it has really been clearing my skin up. I mainly only use it in my affected areas though.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product because it makes my blemishes appear less red as well as it helps reducing them. I also like the smell of apricots in it. It is affordable as well. Would recommend it definitely.
Robyn G.
When I first started reading about the dangers of paraben fillers in lotions, shampoos, and face washes...I was surprised to see that St. Ives has always been paraben-free. They don't advertise it or scream it out loud in their advertisements or put it in big, bold letters on their packaging...because they have always offered a safe, natural, eco-friendly product.

For me...this creates trust and loyalty. They value their consumers and only use ingredients that are healthy and safe. As a company, I give St. Ives a big A+.

This specific face wash also leaves a fresh and clean feeling. I have sensitive skin, and it's never irritated me but also does exfoliate, leaving a smooth feeling on the skin.
Tamara J.
bethlehem, PA
Great everyday cleanser but if i actually need scrub, I don't reach for this. I feel like the product cleans the surface of my face extremely well but doesn't do anything for clogged pores.
Annie R.
Chicago
I️ exfoliate with this often and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. It has cleared my acne a lot and it keeps my skin very soft for applying makeup. I️ will buy this again for sure.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I love st Ives very affordable at Walmart I can tell a different in my pores my face always looks and feels so clean makes my skin ver soft would definitely recommend
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.