St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love love love this product!!!! For me personally, its harder for me to find in sure, but I will always but it when it's in stock. Seriously amazing! Great feeling on the skin and great scent
I have used the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for years, and I will continue to use it. It is awesome! It is affordable and works wonderfully. It is a great exfoliator and really helps to get rid of the dead and dry skin cells that can accumulate on your face and body. Added bonus, it helps get rid of any blemishes that you may have and prevent new ones from forming because of the salicylic acid in it. It also doesn't have a bad smell. I like that it comes in an easy access squeeze tube, making it easy to use in and out of the shower, and this also helps prevent contamination. I love this stuff and can't live without it. I've tried other scrubs, but this one will always be my favorite and my go to!!
I really like St. Ives products because they're mainly all natural and decently priced. I giving the apricot scrub a B because it kind of drys out my skin. I love as an exfoliate and that's mainly what I use it for. I like that cleaning feeling my skin has after using it. It's like i can feel all the dead skin being scrubbed away. My face feels really refreshed afterwards. I have combination skin, so whereas it greatly helps with my oily parts, it can be very drying to my forehead, chin, and sides of my face. It's definitely not a product I can use everyday, but it is an important part of my skincare routine. I love to use in the shower when the steam from the water makes mt pores open up to get a really deep clean.
Love this face wash. I used this face wash for almost a year but it is very harsh. If you like a gentle scrub you will not enjoy this. This controlled my acne like it said. Also was good at controlling my oil. I stopped using this product because I exfoliated with this daily, I lost a lot of pigment in my face. So my face was a lot lighter than my neck. Since I am not a person who wears foundation everyday I did not like the look of my face being so white. I do love this scrub and it would be amazing to use at least once a week. 5 stars.
This cleanser is very harsh on the skin. I get a deep clean but it leaves my face feeling dry and raw after using. The packaging is very appealing and the smell is great but overall it’s too rough on my skin.
I always like this scrub some may say it's a bit harsh but you can feel the exfoliate and after youbrunse it feels baby smooth all of the dead skin is washed away
Let's be honest here...who doesn't absolutely love St. Ives Apricot Scrub? This is the go-to scrub for everyone I know! And the blemish control ingredients make this formulation even better.
Anytime I come across a new St Ives scrub I just have to have it !! Prior to spray tanning exfoliating it recommended, So a quick run in the shower with St Ives is my go to. It’s very effective for facials as well, which is the original intentions 🤪
I have used this scrub for years, since I was a teenager. I haven't found any other that I like better! It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and like it can breathe!
This product is really good at keeping my skin clear while also exfoliating it. My face always feels so smooth after I use it. But like most products, for me at least, it does tend to be a bit drying.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos