BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
This has been my go-to face scrub for years. It's reasonably priced and it smells great. It feels good on my skin and it exfoliates really well. It is effective and I'm very pleased with this product.
Mel R.
This facial scrub is hands down the best scrub at the drugstore! I love the smell, which is apricots! It's not a overwhelming smell it's something you can enjoy, it's light. Once you wash everything off your face, it feels sooo smooth and so soft. It is very very good if you have blemishes, since it has salicylic acid which makes blemishes go away as well prevent other ones from forming. It is also oil free for anyone with oily skin! One thing to note is not to use it every night it will dry out your skin, instead use it once or twice a week!
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
This is an amazing product with every use it gets the job done and leaves my face feeling very clean. A little too clean, this product can become drying if you use it too many times in a row. I use this about once a week when I feel like my makeup remover and everyday face wash hasn't cleaned my pores and skin enough. It's a great exfoliator that has rough beads that clean the skin, if you are not careful and scrub your face too hard then it can become a little painful. I've never broken out with this product and can see immediate results.
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super affordable and smells delightful. This is a must have daily scrub where you actually feel clean afterward unlike some other brands. A trusted brand that has been around for years and it is natural!
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
This product is too abrasive for the face. Might be ok to use once per week or less, but it is too rough for a daily scrub. Left my face broken out after a month of use.
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
I used to swear by this in middle school, but now as an adult I don't. Mainly because I rarely have a break out, and if I do have a break out it is like three pimples. When I had acne problems in middle school this stuff kept my face clear, and it's from the drug store! This worked a thousand times better than Proactiv. Now as an adult I can use some cleansers that are more for sensitive skin, skin I don't need the acne medication so much anymore. The smell is also great, it didn't smell like straight up chemicals. I only give this a B because if you use it more than twice a day everyday of the week it can dry out your skin, and also you need to moisturize after at least twice if you use this more than once a day.
jordan o.
Love this face wash. I used this face wash for almost a year but it is very harsh. If you like a gentle scrub you will not enjoy this. This controlled my acne like it said. Also was good at controlling my oil. I stopped using this product because I exfoliated with this daily, I lost a lot of pigment in my face. So my face was a lot lighter than my neck. Since I am not a person who wears foundation everyday I did not like the look of my face being so white. I do love this scrub and it would be amazing to use at least once a week. 5 stars.
Jennifer L.
Elk Grove, CA
I love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. The thing is, I don't use it for my face. I feel like the scrub is wayyy to abrasive and harsh and there are research that says that it can cause micro tears in your skin.

It smells nice and it feels nice. However, if you're planning to use this SCRUB on your face.. make sure you're are gently scrubbing it on your face.. And I don't think this is a good idea if you use this scrub daily.
Miranda
Rootstown, OH
I have used the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for years, and I will continue to use it. It is awesome! It is affordable and works wonderfully. It is a great exfoliator and really helps to get rid of the dead and dry skin cells that can accumulate on your face and body. Added bonus, it helps get rid of any blemishes that you may have and prevent new ones from forming because of the salicylic acid in it. It also doesn't have a bad smell. I like that it comes in an easy access squeeze tube, making it easy to use in and out of the shower, and this also helps prevent contamination. I love this stuff and can't live without it. I've tried other scrubs, but this one will always be my favorite and my go to!!
Merly G.
Tulare, CA
Love this product.,it's gentle and effective. Perfect for scrubing away any dry patches. Great price and great product. Perfect for all skin types especially sensitive
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.