BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shelby L.
If you are looking for a deep exfoliation, this is a great product. I've been using this scrub since I was a kid and, even after trying tons of other scrubs, I always return to this one. 10/10 scrub. 100%.
RachelGrace W.
This stuff did huge wonders for my skin! I've used higher priced facial washes before, but this was the best by far. AND it's affordable. Thank you for clearer, softer skin St. Ives!! LOVE love LOVE!!
Britt O.
Los Angeles , CA
Have been using this product since I was a teen. It always leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh. It's my all time favorite face wash/scrub/blackhead eliminator. Couldn't recommend it more!
Kayla H.
Kingston, NY
I use this scrub once a day or every other day depending on how my skin is feeling. This stuff is what my skin needs to stay fresh and maintain clear skin. This scrub is on the top of my list!
Miranda B.
Atascadero, CA
Scrubs always scare me because I'm terrified of breaking out. I only have to use this scrub a few times a week and I love how deep it exfoliates! Give your skin a break, and don't use it every night. All that scrubbing..eek!
Kristen C.
Louisville, OH
I use this cleanser on days where my skin isn't looking it's best and I really like it. I feel like it dies a good job of gently exfoliating all while cleaning your face
Juliana H.
I've been using this product for the past 2 years and it's the best acne cleanser I've tried I've not had any issues with major break outs mayb one or two pimples and it's cheep and affordable
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know people say this is too rough on skin but I find it works really well. I use this about every other day because my skin is very textured and dry. It's affordable and works, can't beat it.
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
This product feels really good on your face. You can feel it scrub away the dirt clogging your pores. It may help prevent acne but doesn't really help treat acne you already have.
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
This is an amazing product with every use it gets the job done and leaves my face feeling very clean. A little too clean, this product can become drying if you use it too many times in a row. I use this about once a week when I feel like my makeup remover and everyday face wash hasn't cleaned my pores and skin enough. It's a great exfoliator that has rough beads that clean the skin, if you are not careful and scrub your face too hard then it can become a little painful. I've never broken out with this product and can see immediate results.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.