St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
If you are looking for a deep exfoliation, this is a great product. I've been using this scrub since I was a kid and, even after trying tons of other scrubs, I always return to this one. 10/10 scrub. 100%.
This stuff did huge wonders for my skin! I've used higher priced facial washes before, but this was the best by far. AND it's affordable. Thank you for clearer, softer skin St. Ives!! LOVE love LOVE!!
Have been using this product since I was a teen. It always leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh. It's my all time favorite face wash/scrub/blackhead eliminator. Couldn't recommend it more!
I use this scrub once a day or every other day depending on how my skin is feeling. This stuff is what my skin needs to stay fresh and maintain clear skin. This scrub is on the top of my list!
Scrubs always scare me because I'm terrified of breaking out. I only have to use this scrub a few times a week and I love how deep it exfoliates! Give your skin a break, and don't use it every night. All that scrubbing..eek!
I use this cleanser on days where my skin isn't looking it's best and I really like it. I feel like it dies a good job of gently exfoliating all while cleaning your face
I've been using this product for the past 2 years and it's the best acne cleanser I've tried I've not had any issues with major break outs mayb one or two pimples and it's cheep and affordable
I know people say this is too rough on skin but I find it works really well. I use this about every other day because my skin is very textured and dry. It's affordable and works, can't beat it.
This product feels really good on your face. You can feel it scrub away the dirt clogging your pores. It may help prevent acne but doesn't really help treat acne you already have.
This is an amazing product with every use it gets the job done and leaves my face feeling very clean. A little too clean, this product can become drying if you use it too many times in a row. I use this about once a week when I feel like my makeup remover and everyday face wash hasn't cleaned my pores and skin enough. It's a great exfoliator that has rough beads that clean the skin, if you are not careful and scrub your face too hard then it can become a little painful. I've never broken out with this product and can see immediate results.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos