BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just started using this product and have only used it once (yesterday), but am in love with it! I also have a Clean and Clear exfoliating scrub but it has nothing on this. I found that St. Ives Apricot Scrub has actually gotten rid of dead skin cells, had already cleared up some of my blemishes, and did I mention your face feels AMAZING afterwards?! It does exactly what it intends to do for you and I'll definitely be using this regularly!
Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
I don’t think this helped control blemishes. It did help exfoliate if you scrubbed long and hard enough. One thing I love about the product line! Otherwise, just as good as the original cleanser.
Alexia V.
I love love love this product! It is very good at exfoliating the skin and refreshes it with deep cleansing. I have a big container of this scrub and I use it daily and it still has lasted a long while.
Breyonna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is alright but not if you have sensitive skin like I do. Honestly it was way too exfoliating for my skin type and just irritated my skin more than I could handle. It smells really nice and I like how it doesn't have plastic beads in it like other exfoliates can because that's just bad for the environment. If anything this product made my acne worse and made my skin red due to irritation. However, if you are looking to try it it's easy to find just about anywhere and relatively cheap. I'd recommend it for those who don't have sensitive skin like myself.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have the Walmart brand version of this scrub that I'm using right now, and theirs not much of a difference. I am a huge St Ives fan, and this scrub is great. It exfoliates, has a good texture, smells good, and can HELP breakouts, not CLEAR breakouts, but definitely helps smooth your skin out. I suffer from acne prone skin, so everything i use, I have to be careful. I give this 4 stars instead of 5 because it doesn't get rid of my blackheads. It smooths them, but doesn't make them go away. Overall, this is a good product and good price, i would and will buy again.
Kyle S.
This is the only face scrub I've been using for the past 6 years...it's helped so much exfoliating my skin, since I have dry flaky skin, and every time I see my face to dry I use this to get rid of the dry skin. It gives off that new skin glow, you just feel cleaner! I love that it has that beads or small gel-like beads to help exfoliate!
Cassandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the smell and little scrubbing beads. My face felt soft and smooth after using. A little bit of this product went a long way. I like that it was easy to rinse off.
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
This is a very strong exfoliate that I’ve used for over a decade. I cannot use it often as it is very abrasive but it does give a deep clean- I also like to use it on my back day for exfoliation.
Jamilet L.
Antelope, CA
Works very well when I’m having acne breakouts it get deep down into my pores and helps them get unclogged. I would recommend to use 3 times a week if you have dry skin because it is a bit drying
Megan L.
East Lansing, MI
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. When I first starting using it, I really liked it. It doesn't dry my super dry skin out and it exfoliates my skin very nicely. Then I started reading about how damaging the product can be to your skin due to the sharp beads in it that are used to exfoliate your skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.