St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This face wash is very course and is really effective at removing dead skin and any other impurities from your skin. The smells is light and fresh and its very affordable!
This is a great staple scrub to have on hand. You do have to be careful when scrubbing to not scrub too hard. I love that it has a mild medicinal scent and my skin feels squeaky clean afterwards.
I love it! It is just amazing! Really does help your skin feel better! I'm usually not one to actually like facial cleansers etc being that my skin gets irritated easily but I just love this one.
This product is alright but not if you have sensitive skin like I do. Honestly it was way too exfoliating for my skin type and just irritated my skin more than I could handle. It smells really nice and I like how it doesn't have plastic beads in it like other exfoliates can because that's just bad for the environment. If anything this product made my acne worse and made my skin red due to irritation. However, if you are looking to try it it's easy to find just about anywhere and relatively cheap. I'd recommend it for those who don't have sensitive skin like myself.
Honestly can't believe how cheap this is. If a high end company packaged it in nice packaging and changed the label I would pay WAYYYY more for this. So so good. Makes my face so soft and clear.
I don’t think this helped control blemishes. It did help exfoliate if you scrubbed long and hard enough. One thing I love about the product line! Otherwise, just as good as the original cleanser.
I use it once a week because it does a great job exfoliating. Leave my skin feeling soft and fresh. As soon as I see a sign of a breakout reach for it and it zaps it away
I have been using this facial scrub since I was a kid. I really love the Green Tea version too, but I see it has been discontinued! It hasn't run out at my local Target so I'm good so far. What I love about the apricot scrub is that 1., it doesn't use micro-beads, which are terrible for the environment, and 2., it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It's affordable (less than $4) and lasts my household of two for almost two months. I've tried similar versions of store brands and nothing comes close!
This scrub really works for your pores! My pores have become more undefined and it clears up gross skin! my blemishes are to a minimum and it makes my skin feel like new.
I like the smell and little scrubbing beads. My face felt soft and smooth after using. A little bit of this product went a long way. I like that it was easy to rinse off.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos