BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kayleigh G.
Midway Park, NC
This face wash is very course and is really effective at removing dead skin and any other impurities from your skin. The smells is light and fresh and its very affordable!
Heather P.
Tracy, CA
This is a great staple scrub to have on hand. You do have to be careful when scrubbing to not scrub too hard. I love that it has a mild medicinal scent and my skin feels squeaky clean afterwards.
Elizabeth J.
I love it! It is just amazing! Really does help your skin feel better! I'm usually not one to actually like facial cleansers etc being that my skin gets irritated easily but I just love this one.
Breyonna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is alright but not if you have sensitive skin like I do. Honestly it was way too exfoliating for my skin type and just irritated my skin more than I could handle. It smells really nice and I like how it doesn't have plastic beads in it like other exfoliates can because that's just bad for the environment. If anything this product made my acne worse and made my skin red due to irritation. However, if you are looking to try it it's easy to find just about anywhere and relatively cheap. I'd recommend it for those who don't have sensitive skin like myself.
Alissa A.
Tigard, OR
Honestly can't believe how cheap this is. If a high end company packaged it in nice packaging and changed the label I would pay WAYYYY more for this. So so good. Makes my face so soft and clear.
Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
I don’t think this helped control blemishes. It did help exfoliate if you scrubbed long and hard enough. One thing I love about the product line! Otherwise, just as good as the original cleanser.
Linda A.
Garden Grove, CA
I use it once a week because it does a great job exfoliating. Leave my skin feeling soft and fresh. As soon as I see a sign of a breakout reach for it and it zaps it away
Amber H.
I have been using this facial scrub since I was a kid. I really love the Green Tea version too, but I see it has been discontinued! It hasn't run out at my local Target so I'm good so far. What I love about the apricot scrub is that 1., it doesn't use micro-beads, which are terrible for the environment, and 2., it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It's affordable (less than $4) and lasts my household of two for almost two months. I've tried similar versions of store brands and nothing comes close!
paige p.
Elizabethtown
This scrub really works for your pores! My pores have become more undefined and it clears up gross skin! my blemishes are to a minimum and it makes my skin feel like new.
Cassandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the smell and little scrubbing beads. My face felt soft and smooth after using. A little bit of this product went a long way. I like that it was easy to rinse off.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.