St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
i have this product really good and cheap. amazing product would higly recomend i usally but mine at kroger and it has made changes i have better skin now and i would recommend to dry skin users great product
With the gritty texture of this face wash, you feel like you are really exfoliating your face and pores! I have used this face wash for probably 5 years, and I don’t plan on quitting anytime soon!
I can't comment on whether or not the added blemish control ingredients actually work for me because I haven't really paid much attention to that. I purchase this because it is an awesome exfoliator and I always figure why not get the blemish control one lol. It makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed but i feel like it can be a little drying if used too much. I usually use it 2-3 times a week followed by my Purity cleanser by Philosophy. I've also purchased the Walmart dupe by Equate and I like that one as well plus it doesn't hurt that it's almost $2 cheaper.
i have been using this brand since i was in high school! i love how my face feels after each use. it feels so smooth and freshed! i use it twice a week. i also love the smell, which is refreshing.
Feels a it harsh in the skin. But cleans my pores and everything seemed very nice and clean. After the wash my skin gets really dry and I have to moisturise my skin a lot.
i love this product and have been using it for years. but the only thing if you have sensitive skin i would use a little amount when using the product because it can be a little rough on the skin.
Great for use once or twice a week but not everyday. The exfoliants are nice and there's a reason it's so popular but if you're not careful it can really dry out your skin.
I use this scrub on my acne nearly every time I take a shower and it truly works! My face gets a little less red and my acne begins to disappear! The smell is amazing and it feels great on my skin!
My favorite face wash. I've had acne issues my whole life and have to be very careful what I put on my face. St. Ives apricot scrub is one of the few products that doesn't make my blemishes worse.
Great cleanser. Light scent. I use once a day either in the morning or right before bed. I suffer from rosácea and this does not seem to irritate my skin. Highly recommend
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos