BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Anna E.
Springville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only cleanser I have used for several years now! Leaves my face feeling clean. I used to struggle with severe breakouts and multiple blackheads patches in my t zone. Now I may get 1 pimple a year, and the blackheads are virtually non existent
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub but I find it to be very harsh on the skin. I am not sure whether it is worth using this. I have asked numerous dermatologists and they have all advised me not to use it because it is extremely harsh on the skin.
Megan B.
This was just okay. It did have a nice gritty texture that made my skin feel like it was getting a deep clean, but the scent was very overpowering. Plus, when I tried to rinse this off, it clogged my drain! I think there are plenty of better options for face scrubs at the drugstore, would not recommend.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I use this face scrub once a week to help get rid of dead skin and keep my pores clean an it does a great job at that. The cost is great as well very much affordable. I love how it feels going on my skin and it meets my needs in a facial scrub. I would improve on how you get the product out of the packaging.
I have been using this product for a couple years now and I love it! It's great for exfoliating and removing dead skin. It leaves my face feeling really soft and clean. You can find this scrub at just about any drug store or department store. This is a great product and I definitely will continue to use it!
Amanda B.
Victorville
My favorite face wash to use I have tried other face washes but this is by far the best one it gets into all the deep spots and helps you to get everything off your face.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
This is the best drugstore exfoliator in my opinion! I love the grit and intensity of this product. You can use more or less depending on how harsh you want/need it to be. I also appreciate that all of the exfoliants are natural and won't cause damage to the environment (unlike microbeads). I use this for acne and oily skin and it really helps with my breakouts.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is gold!! It really helps take away the dead skin but be sure not to scrub too hard because it will make your skin read.  There is no other product like this out there.  It truly is the best scrub on the line and at that is it super cheap too which is an odd combo.  Give this a try if you are looking to scrub away dead skin or particles that cause acne.
Nelli C.
Lockeford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing Product!!!I really like this face scrub, It's supper affordable and accessible, you can get it from any drugstore. It smells nice and it does a really good job of exfoliating and getting rid of dead skin. My skin feels really nice and smooth after I use this and it's super nice for making makeup go on smoothly. I highly recommend this product.
Catherine R.
West Liberty , KY
This has become make new favorite facial scrub! Got from the dollar store for just $4! The feel of it on my skin feels like it is getting it clean! Definitely recommend!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.