BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kayla O.
Middletown, CT
I use this in the morning & at night everyday, it definitely works. You have to keep up with remembering to use it in the morning and at night for it to work. I would definitely buy this product again.
Trish B.
Brooklyn, NY
i used this a few years ago, and although it was good, i felt like it was just a little bit too harsh on my skin. i wouldn't recommend it for everyday use, maybe once a week.
Shanel H.
Roseville, MI
I use th is every other day. Keeps my skin clear and smooth. I love that it exfoliates without being to abrasive. I've been using it for about 5 years now. Always my favorite!
Kaitlynn L.
Fairhope, AL
My favorite thing about this product is the SCENT. I am in love with how good it smells. I also love how it reduces my breakouts and calms my acne. I have oily to combo skin and it works great for me!
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
I used to love this product, perfect scrub to take away those dead skin cells. Not that it go rid of acne or oiliness, but it did make my pores around my nose smaller. I used it every night with no problems, until one day this gave me a horrendous rash! Out of now where, and after using this product for a solid two years. I don't know if they changed the formula since they did change the packaging but I also thought that I might jsut be an old product, I was wrong, bought a brand new one and gave me an even more intense rash. Not even my dermatologist could tell me what was wrong, I found it was the scrub after I discontinued the use trying to figure out which face product was causing the rash. I'm not saying it is a bad product for everyone just be careful of it.
Kaitlyn S.
Anniston, AL
I have been a fan of this product for years. I do not use it every day, but I would recommend it to anyone. It does a great job of exfoliating and making your face feel clean.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
This product smells good and seems to work fairly well. However I find the exfoliant to be a bit rough and harsh and it seems to scratch the skin if you rub vigorously at all.
Taylor H.
This product is perfect for oily skin, but it works for all skin types. An amazing scrub that leaves your face feeling fresh and clean but smelling good as well. Perfect product for both day and night.
sara d.
Cleveland, Ohio
I love the fact that this has natural exfoliants in it! I love that it is a natural product! This really helps get dead skin off of my face and makes it feel super soft. The scent is awesome and clean!
Caitlin D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really wanted to LOVE this product, however it was a little too heavy for my skin. It left my skin feeling oily and I felt like I could never rinse it all the way off.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.