BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Paige J.
Bemidji
this is my favorite exfoliator! i use it a few times a week along with a cleanser and it's cleared my skin right up! the scent is amazing and it feels so great on the face and i feel so clean after!!!
Elena T.
I think this is a great product for the price! I find thats this one is very good at exfoliating the skin. I have repurchased this several times! It is very gritty which I love because I like to actually feel the exfoliation, not like other ones that have like three exfoliating beads in the whole bottle. I got tired of the apricot scented one so I am not using the pink lemonade and mandarine scent I believe. It's for brightening the face. That one is a moderate exfoliations. I find it to be a little more gentle but still gets the work done. I use it almost every morning. I like that scent a lot but I do feel like it is a tad bit strong. Other then that I think they make good exfoliates for the money. They are my go to brand when I don't know what else I want.
Diana M.
Everyone has their insecurities. Most of which involve their weight, hair, but most of all their skin. Many teenage girls shy away from their peers because they are embarrassed of that tiny zit on their cheek.. or in severe cases, the "small community of zits" (as my cousin calls it) that appears on the chin. Of course parents will tell the teen that the acne will pass and try to validate this occurrence as a "hormone imbalance", but this alone won't help. I've been using St. Ives acne wash for about 2 years now, and I can honestly say that my face has never felt more fresh and clean then after I scrub my face in the morning and at night. Of course I still breakout because of stress, coffee, and the musky city; but the annoying clumps of acne have never come back.
Ti’Lon P.
Dublin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub is the holy grail scrub. I recommend it to everyone and there are so many other kinds that I went into Walgreens and bought them all. I try to only use it in the shower for a deep face scrub because it is so drying. I will also only use it once or twice a week depends on how my life went. If you are going to use it often I recommend you use like argon oil afterwards or coconut oil to feed your skin. I also kind of hate using it so often cause I feel like I never really get the beads off my face and I'm paranoid about the affect those little beadies have on the environment. Other than that it is an amazing product so use it for sure but if you have dry skin be prepared to lather on a moisturizer right after don't even try to dry off you'll need that water.
Shanel H.
Roseville, MI
I use th is every other day. Keeps my skin clear and smooth. I love that it exfoliates without being to abrasive. I've been using it for about 5 years now. Always my favorite!
Daniela L.
New Haven
It feels great to use! Is it truly effective or is it just destroying my face? I can't really tell. But I enjoy using this product mostly because it just FEELS like I'm getting a deep cleansing.
Larissa K.
i have used this product for so many years. it is affordable and leaves my skin so soft. it takes away my dry patches and if i follow up with moisturizer my skin is soft all day
Meghan G.
Adrian, MI
I give this 3 stars, simply because I dont think it works the way it is designed to, but it does clean my face well and it does smell wonderful and provides a massaging feel!
Courtney S.
Danielsville, GA
This is a great exfoliater! I have used this several times on and off in the past. I love how this product does a great job of scrubbing my face to get the makeup as well as dead skin off. My skin is normally oily combination so with using this daily came out to be to much for me. I'm not fire if it's due to the bigger pieces of grit but I found that using it 1-2 times a week worked well for me. It has an awesome smell and I could buy this at my local Walmart for around $5
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Finding a good scrub can be expensive which is why I always find myself coming back to this one. Smells so soothing, like sweet apricot, but subtle and not overpowering. The rich and creamy formula is texturized with exfoliating ingredients that are natural and safe but tough enough for whatever your needs are - light pressure can be applied for a deep gentle cleanse or with more pressure utilize its power to slough off the toughest of problem dry spots. The blemish version helps with my constant flare ups. So worth the three bucks.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.