St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
this is by far one of the best facial scrubs that I have ever used, it clears my skin up so great whenever I use it every day you can really tell a difference within one week and I highly recommend this
Love it love it love it! Face or body, it’s not harsh on your skin at all. Helps with blackheads on the nose and the T area, and brings out a whole new layer of skin. No redness, itchiness or irritation
I have used this every day for 10 years! I’m not sure if you have to switch up facial cleansers, but this is my favorite skin product of all time. Not only is it great on skin blemishes but it’s also a miracle worker for razor burns or unwanted dots after waxing!
I absolutely LOVE the exfoliant beads. St. Ives Apricot Scrub is one of the harshest exfoliator I have ever tried. Because of that, it works best on my skin. The scrub cleans out my pores and exfoliates all of the dead skin off. My skin feels very smooth and clean after I use the scrub. After using the scrub for a few weeks, my family and friends noticed that my skin looks softer and more radiant which is awesome! I now have less blackheads which is a huge plus. I like to use this face scrub as both a face/body scrub because it works so well. I highly encourage people to try this out!
I started using this product a long time ago, it's still one of my favorite scrubs. It does not make my face dry and I love to use it in the shower before bed! It takes all my makeup off too, which is a bonus.
St. Ives blemish control is a staple product! I love the way it cleans my pores and still leaves my face feeling mosturized. I also love how a little bit goes a long way so I am getting my moneys worth!!
I love this face scrub it really works on my face and really helps cleanse it and feel makes my face feel very refreshed so I would recommend this for anyone who's looking for like a daily scrub to use.
LOVE the way this stuff feels on my face. It's so fresh and you can really feel it cleaning all your pores. The smell is amazing! I'm a definite repeat user. I would recommend this to any of my friends !
I’ve been using this product for years and use it about 1-2 times a week to exfoliate my skin. The smell is fantastic and helps with blackheads. The is a lot of product for the price and helps with my oily skin.
I got mine for 5 dollars at rite aid and I love it and so do all of my friends. It really helps keep our faces clear and radiant. I love the scent and how it has a scrub inside that acts as an exfoliant
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos