St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It cleanses skin so well but leaves you with a feeling of fresh skin that's not drying. I use it any other day. Even though it's a scrub it's very gentle on the skin. Absolutely in love with this product. Unexpected results for the price. I recommend it to my friends and followers every one who tried loved it.
Love this product. Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling truely exfoliated. Can't really speak to the blemish control, haven't noticed a significant change. But after use, my skin does feel really clean and soft. Would recommend with a moisturizer to use afterword so skin doesn't dry out. Wish it was Cruelty Free
Great facial wash. It really gets in a scrubs your skin clean. Would really recommend daily use if you tend to have dry skin because it can dry out your skin. Overall though it honestly feels like your at the spa in your shower with how well this stuff makes your skin feel when you rinse it off. It feels amazing!
I have skin that’s so sensitive it’s stupid, and this is the only scrub I’ve found that doesn’t irritate my skin or make me break out! It smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft. 10/10 recommend!
Absolutely love st. Iyv I use the Apricot exfoliate love love it smells so good doesn’t irritate my skin leave it smooth shine and super clean and refreshing 👌🏻 would definitely recommend I get mine at Walmart for under $4👌🏻
This helped me out in high school when I️ had bad acne. I️ would use it everyday. Now that I’m older I️ use it every other day. Helps with getting rid of blemishes and leaves my skin feeling smooth
This is the only cleanser I have used for several years now! Leaves my face feeling clean. I used to struggle with severe breakouts and multiple blackheads patches in my t zone. Now I may get 1 pimple a year, and the blackheads are virtually non existent
This is a great product that I have been using for years. It is affordable and conveniently available at most drugstores. In my opinion, this product is on par with some luxury brands. It offers a great value. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for just a general exfoliant.
First of all, AMAZING! No harsh smell and keeps my face at bay during lazy skin days. I use if with a spin brush, and my face feels and looks soft and clear. I alternate between this and bar soap.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos