BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tessa S.
This product worked great for my face and I used it on my back and the results came out fantastic! This is definitely effective and you should try it out. It's gentle on the skin and has little beads that will get in your pores.
Diana M.
Everyone has their insecurities. Most of which involve their weight, hair, but most of all their skin. Many teenage girls shy away from their peers because they are embarrassed of that tiny zit on their cheek.. or in severe cases, the "small community of zits" (as my cousin calls it) that appears on the chin. Of course parents will tell the teen that the acne will pass and try to validate this occurrence as a "hormone imbalance", but this alone won't help. I've been using St. Ives acne wash for about 2 years now, and I can honestly say that my face has never felt more fresh and clean then after I scrub my face in the morning and at night. Of course I still breakout because of stress, coffee, and the musky city; but the annoying clumps of acne have never come back.
Sierra h.
Macon, GA
I recommend this product for people with sensitive and oily skin. I wear foundation about 4 to 5 days a week and I cleanse my skin with this scrub about 3 times a week. I may get an occasional breakout every now and then, but this scrub helps keep my skin clean & clear. I love that after I clean my face with this scrub, my skin isn't irritated or dry. My face feels soooo good, clean, and moisturized. I do follow up with a moisturizer to put moisture back into my skin. I recommend this product to all my friends and family. You can find this scrub at any pharmacy & grocery store.
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
I love this body scrub. Works great for exfoliating! I often use it for a hand and feet exfoliant as well. Perfect to use before those mani-pedis. Boyfriend even uses it too!
Elena T.
I think this is a great product for the price! I find thats this one is very good at exfoliating the skin. I have repurchased this several times! It is very gritty which I love because I like to actually feel the exfoliation, not like other ones that have like three exfoliating beads in the whole bottle. I got tired of the apricot scented one so I am not using the pink lemonade and mandarine scent I believe. It's for brightening the face. That one is a moderate exfoliations. I find it to be a little more gentle but still gets the work done. I use it almost every morning. I like that scent a lot but I do feel like it is a tad bit strong. Other then that I think they make good exfoliates for the money. They are my go to brand when I don't know what else I want.
Jasmine O.
Lovington, NM
This will forever be a go to exfoliater. It is priced very well and gets rid of dead skin and smoothes out the face. It has a nice peach scent and you can feel it exfoliating.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Finding a good scrub can be expensive which is why I always find myself coming back to this one. Smells so soothing, like sweet apricot, but subtle and not overpowering. The rich and creamy formula is texturized with exfoliating ingredients that are natural and safe but tough enough for whatever your needs are - light pressure can be applied for a deep gentle cleanse or with more pressure utilize its power to slough off the toughest of problem dry spots. The blemish version helps with my constant flare ups. So worth the three bucks.
Miranda E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good facial scrub to get down and deep into the pores and remove impurities! The scrub works well and is good for people with sensitive skin. Would recommend to anyone. Price is very good as well.
Kaitlin A.
Crab Orchard, KY
This is a classic skin care product! You must have this, if you want a scrub, and let me tell you; a scrub makes ALL the difference. This will control your blemishes and your blackheads, so you don't have to worry about skipping your face wash that helps control that stuff. The smell is very faint, but refreshing. So if you have a problem with scents, this product will probably pass! Granted, this scrub is rather more intense than most, but in my opinion, that's what you need. As long as you don't scrub roughly, you'll be fine. Also, depending on your skin type, you should use two-four times a week. If your skin is sensitive, use two or three times a week. If you can handle it, go to four. You're scrubbing away dead skin cells, dirt, clearing pores, and all that other good stuff that most people forget about. If you're thinking about getting this product, do so. In my local drug-store, it's about four dollars. That isn't bad! My mom and my grandmother both used St. Ives scrub and has been traveled down our road for a while. I will always stand by it.
Go ahead and try it out, you know you wanna!
Maya A.
San Marcos, TX
I love this stuff! Exfoliates my face and leaves me feeling so good! I definitely recommend this and any other face scrubs from St. Ives! Worth the price for sure! Also smells amazingly good! Love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.