St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
this is amazing but i will say if you use it you should moisturizing right after because your skin will be dry. i do not recommend this to people with sensitive or dry skin though
I love this product. There is no other exfoliating facewash quite like this one, it helps to take the day away and keep my skin clean. I use at night to completely clean my face and keep it soft and smooth!
i’ve been using this product since i was in 8th grade i’m not in college and anytime i’ve tried to switch up and use a different face wash it never worked the same. absolutely love love love this so much!!!
This product was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say this face scrub is great! Not only does it have a good price but after I've used this for about a month, i don't have as much acne as before.
This scrub helps me alot with exfoliationg my skin and scrubing away dry skin and a big help dealing with my sensitive face plus its great to use for the rest of your body leaving me feeling smooth all over.
I have been using St Ives Apricot Scrub for years and is my favorite exfoliator. I use it 2 or 3 times a week to slough off all of the dead skin cells and it always leaves my face feeling smooth and healthy.
Before my eczema broke out, this was the only thing that would clear up pimples. I can’t use it now just because it does dry my skin out a lot, but once my skin is back to normal, I will start using this again.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this facial scrub. This product has been my go to cleanser for many year now. The way it feels on my skin, makes me feel like I'm getting a facial from the salon! It works well with my blackhead issues. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell which is a major plus for me!
I grew up using this scrub, I love the way it feels on my face and it is the perfect exfoliator because it isn't extremely abrasive on my skin. My husband has very sensitive skin and can use this with ease!
I have been using St. Ives' apricot scrub for years! Since I was a wee pre-pubescent teen. The scrub smells great and it feels great on the skin. I love a good exfoliator and this is definitely it! I use it daily and it never irritates my skin. You can feel it working instantly.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos