St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is by far the best facial wash I’ve used. It’s gritty texture scrubs your face but is not too rough for my extremely sensitive skin. It also smells very nice and leaves your face soft and hydrated feeling
This scrub is a tried and true favorite of mine. It is very inexpensive and gives great results. It is a little gritty but I like a gritty scrub to use a few times a week. i have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase it because it makes my skin feel fresh and clean.
I love this! Its a great facial scrub to use in the shower. Whenever my face or neck is feeling rough I use this to smooth my skin out. I usually use it 3 times a week ... if I’m having a really bad breakout.
Another amazing exfoliating wash that I use about 2-3 times a week. It's very gentle on the skin, not to harsh. I've been using it for years and I've never had any problems with it.
I really enjoyed the feeling of this product on my face while I was using it but I did find that after several uses it dried out my skin and can only use this product once a month,
Me and my sister really love how well this cleanses are face it does such a good job at cleaning your face and making you feel refreshed it also leaves your skin feeling super soft I love this product so much
Love love LOVE this scrub!! I use pretty expensive skincare products other than exfoliant, because you don’t need to!!!! This is THE BEST exfoliant and I have very dry, sensitive skin and this is my go to exfoliant
Love this scrub! It's been my face scrub since middle school! I like the fact that it's pretty harsh but you don't need to use it every day. I buy mine at target and Walmart all the time ! Great price too!
I always keep this on hand. The exfoliation is gentle, but the beads are rough enough to make it exfoliate. I think it tends to dry my skin out a bit, so I always moisturize afterwards really well. I use this a few times a week. Especially for the price, it's a great deal!
This works so good on my face I rarely got pimples and it smells good to me. It isn’t rough on my skin and it makes my skin soft it lasts me awhile and a little bit of it goes a long ways. I do recommend others to get it
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos