BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Madeline C.
Georgetown , KY
If you have oily skin I would recommend this product. If you have combination skin, I would recommend a face moisturizer with this product. You can find it at Walmart. It is okay to use if you have sensitive skin. I do not have much acne, but when I used this product it kept my face clear.
Caroline G.
Coker, AL
This St. Ives Apricot Scrub is one of the best scrubs out there! Aside from it's amazing scent, it clears acne like nothing I've ever seen before! I use this every morning as it's such a great product to kickstart my day! It does a great job with reducing your pimples, minimizing your pores and if your face is oily, it's amazing for that as well!

It's not too expensive either and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! I recommend this product to anyone who's suffering from breakouts or if you just need to exfoliate.

Tip: Try using this as a body scrub too! One of my friends tried it and recommend that I try it to, and I have no regrets! My skin feels so smooth after I've used this on it!
Danissa J.
Fontana, CA
Love this scrub! It's been my face scrub since middle school! I like the fact that it's pretty harsh but you don't need to use it every day. I buy mine at target and Walmart all the time ! Great price too!
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my sister recommneded me this and i love it. ive had this for awhile now and my skin feels great and very clean overall. i am a repeat user of this and i love it. its in a good value very good price
Hanna T.
Clemson, SC
Love love LOVE this scrub!! I use pretty expensive skincare products other than exfoliant, because you don’t need to!!!! This is THE BEST exfoliant and I have very dry, sensitive skin and this is my go to exfoliant
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have been using St. Ive's Apricot Scrub for a few years now, and I like it so much. It is a very reasonably priced facial scrub that works as well, if not better, than more expensive scrubs on the market. It cleanses well, rinses well, feels nice on my face, and has a great scent. My daughters and I all use it. I have dry skin , and it does not further dry-out my skin. My daughters have oily skin, and this is oil- free,which is good for their skin. I like having products that we all can use! I use it about 2 or 3 times a week, and that is enough for me. I do feel that it perks up my skin!
Courtney S.
Ambridge, PA
I use this face wash when my face is really starting to break out or feel dry, the exfoliating beads in it aren't too rough on the skin and leaves your skin looking healthy and soft
Darian B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this! Its a great facial scrub to use in the shower. Whenever my face or neck is feeling rough I use this to smooth my skin out. I usually use it 3 times a week ... if I’m having a really bad breakout.
This scrub is amazing for combination skin. It's gentle but still exfoliates. I've been using this for years and it helps with any breakouts or blackheads. It smells amazing and it's great product for the price point. I will continue to buy this.
Madeline H.
Bowling Green, KY
I did not like this product. Once I stopped using it it seemed my face cleared up. I felt like the scrub scratched my face which made my face break out more. I think if it were a little more smooth it would help the scrub.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.