BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jennifer T.
I had used this scrub  for years and years and I've never had any complaints about it. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out. The only reason why I stopped using this product was because I was told my my facialist to use a less-abrasive exfoliator. I still use this product on my legs before shaving though!
dyana h.
Apricot Scrub is a great exfoliator. If you have sensitive skin then this is not the product for you. You can use it once a week but do not use it daily (says my dermatologist).  It feels sand paper against your skin so be prepared. I would still recommend for normal skin.
Isabelle S.
new york
I love this product so much! It makes my face feel so soft and clean and it smells AMAZING. I got this in a little sample from the st Ives pop up store in ny and i def will be purchasing the full size!
Aiza K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It is amazing, after isimg this my face felt super soft and looked radiant. Although the scrubs can hurt, it was totaly worth it.
BUT I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. Also, dont use it daily harsh scrubing on your face is not good.
Amanda W.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff is truly a bang for your buck as it is at Walmart for less than $5 and it does seem to be working. I just picked up a bottle last week and I already feel the amazing gritty texture is helping to improve my texturing of my skin and leaves my skin feeling cleansed and soft after use! definitely worth the money!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this scrub. I try to only use this sparingly so it won’t irritate my skin. It smells lovely and I do think it helps my skin. I like it on my neck as well. I would buy it again. For a gentle exfoliating treatment once in a while I’d recommend. The packaging is also cute in my opinion lol
Ramia G.
I've used this product for years. It's great for removing dry skin and I use it everyday. I've just learned with this shipment that the product name has changed, from invigorates & smoothes skin to Deeply exfoliates to reveal smooth skin. A must have
April S.
Platte City
I have used this scrub for about 10 years and when I am out I can always tell a difference in my skin. I don't use it everyday but a couple time a week just to control any breakouts and it has always kept them at bay! [product:st.-ives-blemish-control-apricot-scrub]
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
I know there are very mixed reviews on scrubs like this, but when my skin is so dry and flaky from harsh winter temperatures, this seems to be the only product that helps. I jokingly say my skin looks scaly from so much dryness. I use this in the shower and my skin ends up super smooth and I never break out. Until someone can change my mind, this is my go to face wash/scrub.
Melisa R.
Grundy, VA
This is a great product my grand daughter uses it and loves it.  Cleans skin before blackheads can form.  I sort of use this for an off label product.  I had flip flops that turned my feet black.  I tried everything to get the black off, but after using this product my feet were amazingly clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.