BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittany M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this facial scrub for waking up in the morning. I feel the. Dads are little harsh sometimes,  it makes my face feel clean and refreshed. I always moisturizer after to get the skin hydrated again.
Sharon T.
Greensboro , NC
I like to use this when I feel like my face needs a deeper clean. My pores tend to tighten after use & my face feels smoother. The only thing is that I wish it had safer ingredients.
Kate K.
Indianapolis, IN
This inexpensive scrub is absolutely perfect. In the summer, it helps remove dead and peeling skin from around my T zone. In the winter, it smooths out my dry patches, making my foundation application flawless.
Rachel M.
Currituck
Personally, I did not like this. I liked the texture and the smell is great, however; every time I used it my skin would break out horribly a few days later and it really irritated my skin right after each use.
Kaitlyn H.
Flint, MI
This is one of my favorite face scrubs, i use it every day in the shower. This product was very effective doesn't dry you out. Very good value for the price. I love everything about this product, i have 3 bottles
Yarely L.
I'm not a fan of the smell but the scrub is microscopic and I feel like for that reason, it's a really good exfoliant to use before doing a mask. It may be harsh for someone with really sensitive skin, however.
Maryam A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes me skin so soft! It has so many little beads to gently exfoliate my skin while also deep cleaning it to get excess makeup residue. It also smells sooooo amazing. It leaves your skin feeling brand new.
Xochilt F.
I really liked how it didn’t feel too rough on my skin and left my skin looking soft and clean. It is also affordable, you could get it at any Walmart or drugstore. I definitely would recommend to others (:
Taylor S.
Thomasville
My all time favorite face wash. The beads make my skin feel 10x cleaner that other face washes without the beads. It doesn’t dry my skin out and I feel clean for hours after usage.
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best facial scrubs I've used, there are plenty of exfoliating beads so it actually feels like a scrub, the smell is so soothing and it's not expensive. Give it a shot I know I'm buying again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.