St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this facial scrub for waking up in the morning. I feel the. Dads are little harsh sometimes, it makes my face feel clean and refreshed. I always moisturizer after to get the skin hydrated again.
I like to use this when I feel like my face needs a deeper clean. My pores tend to tighten after use & my face feels smoother. The only thing is that I wish it had safer ingredients.
This inexpensive scrub is absolutely perfect. In the summer, it helps remove dead and peeling skin from around my T zone. In the winter, it smooths out my dry patches, making my foundation application flawless.
Personally, I did not like this. I liked the texture and the smell is great, however; every time I used it my skin would break out horribly a few days later and it really irritated my skin right after each use.
This is one of my favorite face scrubs, i use it every day in the shower. This product was very effective doesn't dry you out. Very good value for the price. I love everything about this product, i have 3 bottles
I'm not a fan of the smell but the scrub is microscopic and I feel like for that reason, it's a really good exfoliant to use before doing a mask. It may be harsh for someone with really sensitive skin, however.
This makes me skin so soft! It has so many little beads to gently exfoliate my skin while also deep cleaning it to get excess makeup residue. It also smells sooooo amazing. It leaves your skin feeling brand new.
I really liked how it didn’t feel too rough on my skin and left my skin looking soft and clean. It is also affordable, you could get it at any Walmart or drugstore. I definitely would recommend to others (:
My all time favorite face wash. The beads make my skin feel 10x cleaner that other face washes without the beads. It doesn’t dry my skin out and I feel clean for hours after usage.
This is one of the best facial scrubs I've used, there are plenty of exfoliating beads so it actually feels like a scrub, the smell is so soothing and it's not expensive. Give it a shot I know I'm buying again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos