St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product works pretty well for my skin. It has exfoliating beads that remove any dry skin. It comes in many different scents and the packaging is simple but not boring. I will for sure continuing buying this.
I forgot how much I love this stuff. I use it every other day and it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. I love that you can buy it in a tub or a squeezy tube. I would recommend this product to anyone that has oily/combination skin
I really really like this facial scrub for the price and it smells great too... it is good for cleansing and I also like that it can be used to exfoliate. Works well for exfoliating and you can’t beat the price
Best and cheap exfoliate on the market! It makes my oil products go down a lot! It is a little harsh so don't use it everyday. I'm a repeat user I buy this all the time. I would totally recommend this to anyone!
I love this scrub. I love that it has natural exfoliants, deep clean action. Apricot is nice, but its nit my favorite. Id love to try it in a different scent. Eucalyptus would be amazing.
I like to use this when I feel like my face needs a deeper clean. My pores tend to tighten after use & my face feels smoother. The only thing is that I wish it had safer ingredients.
I love this stuff! It works so good and leaves my face feeling so nice and clean! It also smells awesome which is a bonus! I would totally recommend this to some who's looking for a good exfoliating face wash that is also on a budget!
This is one of my favorite face scrubs, i use it every day in the shower. This product was very effective doesn't dry you out. Very good value for the price. I love everything about this product, i have 3 bottles
I love this scrub, I bought for my son. I used in my teenager years and now he is using in, is very good for Acne prone skin and it does the job, love the smell. and is very affordable. I will recommend to anyone that suffers with acne and large pores.
This makes me skin so soft! It has so many little beads to gently exfoliate my skin while also deep cleaning it to get excess makeup residue. It also smells sooooo amazing. It leaves your skin feeling brand new.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos